Thank you big time ED!

GazAce

We moan & groan about issues & problems & get frustrated & what not. So I personally want to 180 on this & thank all involved with trying to correct things with updates & patches. It mustn't be easy to keep up with the constant barrage of us needy DCS ers. So, here's to you all that help in making us have fun & enjoy flying our awesome AC and building our magical missions.

Cheers to you ED & everyone at support crew.

I thank you guys

:thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Pretty hard to enjoy the game with these bugs. It's pretty overwhelming that the carrier ops have been broken for week now and still no hot fix for that.

Make it work before you release this stuff. Little bugs are expected but not this kind of issues.

We moan & groan about issues & problems & get frustrated & what not. So I personally want to 180 on this & thank all involved with trying to correct things with updates & patches. It mustn't be easy to keep up with the constant barrage of us needy DCS ers. So, here's to you all that help in making us have fun & enjoy flying our awesome AC and building our magical missions.

I thank you guys

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :joystick:

Pretty hard to enjoy the game with these bugs. It's pretty overwhelming that the carrier ops have been broken for week now and still no hot fix for that.

Make it work before you release this stuff. Little bugs are expected but not this kind of issues.

Carrier is working.. Back in the MP server that we fly in. Launches, landings, rearm/refuel. You update?

I can also say thanks ED. Is it perfect? Of course not. Could it be? Maybe. Is it moving in the correct direction? Definitely.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Yes, huge thanks to the team! I am enjoying the game more and more and I played since LOMAC. Just enjoyed a mission in the F/A-18 during night and the light, moon and stars was fantastic. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Thanks,

GVO

B-E-T-A........Use stable release if you have problems with testing. Problems solved.

I thank you guys

I don't want to be too negative as I don't fully understand. Is ED a bunch of cools dude developing a virtual world for flight sim nuts in a garage during their spare time? Or are they paid developers bringing to market a top notch flight sim.

If the former is true than thanks guys. Keep up the good work. It's appreciated

If its latter, well, that's truly unfortunate.

<S>

• ED Team

Thank you to everyone for the feedback and your patience during the launch of 2.5.6.

More work to be done but we will get there.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you to everyone for the feedback and your patience during the launch of 2.5.6.

More work to be done but we will get there.

thank you

ED, thanks for all your work! This Sim is truly in a class by itself. :thumbup:

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I thank you guys

Totally agree, thanks

Spent several hours over the last three days with 2.5.6. Flying all in VR with a Rift S.

Very nice update!

I have not experienced any performance issues at all with my Rift S, in fact I would say if anything it has increased a slight amount.

Lighting looks great. Only thing I would mention is seems like if I adjust gamma to get the cockpit about right, then it is a little too bright outside of the cockpit and vice versa. But still overall it is gorgeous.

Did all my flying in the Hornet in Persian Gulf, had no real issues that I could tell. I am still in learning process of the Hornet though so my flying consisted of cold starting, taxi and takeoff then flying around for a while and returning to carrier and landing.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

yes thanks! +50 i have been in IT a long time and understand the effort this takes. i always say when i read a comment about bugs or whatever OR when i was living through said bug, is "its amazing it works at all". anyway i, and i am sure others, appreciate and applaud.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

Same here... In my country we have saying or proverb which translates something like "The only person who never mess up anything is the one, which never do anything." So personally, I'm glad that ED is trying and learning form their mistakes.

Looking forward for next great update!

Edited by mastershotgun

I am grateful also. I did sims maybe 15 yrs ago and then got away from it. About 1.5 yrs ago I started again w/ another sim. Had a lot of fun flying 737s etc and then tried their FA-18. Enjoyed that but it had a flaw. The supposed self-trimming was terribly over done. There was a forum where the developer of that plane contributed. I asked several times if it could be fixed and the answer was the system was being re-designed for another plane and would be implemented on the 18 when the new plane was released. I looked around the web, found DCS, and haven't looked back. I know it's not perfect but I am far from fully qualified on the 18, or Mustang, or Spitfire, or A-10, so have a whole lot still to learn. A few threads here were a poster is almost demanding that his unhappiness be fixed today are really over the top. If there is something that doesn't work correctly, there are so many other things to do, I will get back to it when it's fixed.

I say thanks to ED and everyone working there.

Nice one GazAce, I've got your six on this one.

Thank you ED for fulfilling my dreams with DCS.

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Thank you Eagle Dynamics and Teams.

I'm still enjoying it, can't wait to try it on my new 8K X Pimax.

hope I'm not disappointed with the new VR. when it gets to me.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

It's your fault if you're using the Beta build for entertainment purposes.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria