Realtime Bomb Damage Assistance

zarostar

Hi everyone

I did search a bit, and I didn't find whatever I was looking for.

As everybody knows, the option "Realtime Bomb Damage Assistance" allows to see the damages done to the targets.

Basically, I found those poping up text quite annoying, so I unchecked this option.

Now however, I am even more annoyed, as I have no clue if my target got hit (ex : I use the A10-c's gun, but since the shells tends to spread...).

So the question is : in some Youtubers videos, I could see those text, quite small, on the left side of the screen (rather than the center).

Could someone "enlight" me and explain how to resize and move those creepy texts?

If ever my explanation wouldn't be clear enough (forgive the frog I am!!), I want to KEEP that damage assessment, BUT, not at the center of the screen, and much smaller.

Thanks by advance!!!

Remy

In the latest update the smaller BDA text was changed from being the small text you see in youtube videos into the larger text box. I haven't seen an option to change that but I may have missed it. I imagine there's also a LUA file that probably changes it.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

BDA window was easily movable with mouse click and drag. It does not seem to be the case with the new implementation, however, it does look smaller to me, I play in 4K though.

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta