GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT - Page 255 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-17-2020, 09:35 PM   #2541
J-1775

I'm sorry for your bad luck with customs ─ I hope you can now enjoy your jetseat! I fly almost exclusively piston aircraft and engine rumble for me is very important. You noticed that you have a default setting for "Generic Jet Engine", but as soon you loaded the A-10 you should see a custom tab exclusively for it.
I need to feel the landing gear and increasing Gs. And approaching stall. I also love to feel the rumble of the (sliding) canopy in WWII aircraft. Thus these are all above 50%. And, of course, ground bumps. But in an A-10 that's probably quite different.
J-1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM   #2542
mosqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-1775 View Post
I'm sorry for your bad luck with customs ─ I hope you can now enjoy your jetseat! I fly almost exclusively piston aircraft and engine rumble for me is very important. You noticed that you have a default setting for "Generic Jet Engine", but as soon you loaded the A-10 you should see a custom tab exclusively for it.
I need to feel the landing gear and increasing Gs. And approaching stall. I also love to feel the rumble of the (sliding) canopy in WWII aircraft. Thus these are all above 50%. And, of course, ground bumps. But in an A-10 that's probably quite different.
Thanks .i going to test every effect for a 10 c
mosqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #2543
Baldrick33

I got mine this week. I wondered if it would be comfortable enough and if it would be powerful enough - I had a couple of buttkickers I was using before and to get them powerful enough the amp would often cut out with a stall or gun fire etc. which was getting annoying.

I am glad to say it is more thickly padded than I expected and very comfortable and plenty powerful enough. I also bought simshaker wheels and it is great with iRacing and DiRT Rally 2.0!

Very impressed so far!
Baldrick33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #2544
ChrisIhao

Hey guys. Whats the difference between this one: https://andres.shop/jetseat/11-jetseat-kw-908.html

and this one: https://andres.shop/12-jetseat

First one sure looks more fancypancy.

Been simming since the Commodore 64. A few million polygons ago.
ChrisIhao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #2545
hsth

First one is the old/original one, not available anymore.
Second one is updated/better version made by Andre.
hsth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:19 PM   #2546
ChrisIhao

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsth View Post
First one is the old/original one, not available anymore.
Second one is updated/better version made by Andre.
Ok, cool. Actually looks much more like jet seats.

Aaaaaaaand ORDERED! Probably quite expensive once Norwegian customs are done with rhe order, but what the heck. Probably more than worth it. Will be AWESOME with VR.

Been simming since the Commodore 64. A few million polygons ago.

Last edited by ChrisIhao; 02-20-2020 at 04:36 PM.
ChrisIhao is offline   Reply With Quote