Refund if I procure FC3

shinyscouser

Greetings all!

First post on here.

When I first signed up for DCS World, I procured a number of aircraft; not realising that a few stand-alone aircraft were available in Flaming Cliffs 3. More correctly, I was under the assumption that the stand-alone aircraft were perhaps more advanced version of FC3.

I bought F-15C, Su-33, MiG-29A and of course the Su-25 comes for free anyway.

If I buy FC3, would I be refunded those three aircraft I bought previously?

I wrote an e-mail to support but didn't get a response - hence the post here.

The normal cost of the aircraft I bought would be $59.96 but in reality, I bought them during the sale, i.e. $30. So, I was curious if there's a way to pay ~$20 and just get FC3 to get the other aircraft as well.

Cheers,

SS.

Edited by shinyscouser

I doubt they would do that, wait for a sale when each Fc3 plane is $10 and just finish out the collection with whatever you want.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

... I bought F-15C, Su-33, MiG-29A and of course the Su-25 comes for free anyway.

The FC3 pack includes the Su-25A .. not the same version as the Su-25T that cames free with DCS World.

No.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I doubt they would do that, wait for a sale when each Fc3 plane is $10 and just finish out the collection with whatever you want.

Keep in mind FC3 includes the J-11A (chinese Su-27, with Fox 3), and there's no way to get it outside FC3.

Buying the 3 missing aircrafts (Su-25A, Su-27, A-10A) would be the same price than buying FC3 (around 30$ in sales IIRC).

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index

• ED Team
Greetings all!

First post on here.

When I first signed up for DCS World, I procured a number of aircraft; not realising that a few stand-alone aircraft were available in Flaming Cliffs 3. More correctly, I was under the assumption that the stand-alone aircraft were perhaps more advanced version of FC3.

I bought F-15C, Su-33, MiG-29A and of course the Su-25 comes for free anyway.

I wrote an e-mail to support but didn't get a response - hence the post here.

The normal cost of the aircraft I bought would be $59.96 but in reality, I bought them during the sale, i.e. $30. So, I was curious if there's a way to pay ~$20 and just get FC3 to get the other aircraft as well.

Cheers,

SS.

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Sorry we would not be able to refund on modules already purchased and used.

But if you are ever in doubt please contact support directly.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2