Mirage F1 Poll  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Mirage F1 Poll

• Mirage EE+CE+Two seater
    • Mirage EE+CE+Two seater+Mirage F1M
    • only I want version EE
    • only I want version CE

Mirage F1EE : Export version of the Mirage F1E for Spain

Mirage F1CE : Export version of the Mirage F1C for Spain.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Voted EE. I suspect we'd see something faster if you concentrate on one aircraft and I'd prefer a more capable multi-role aircraft over others. More variety is always good, but we're already seeing a C-101EB and waiting now for the more capable CC, soon it will be the same with getitng the L-39C and waiting on the more capable ZA, etc.

If you really want to provide more than one I'd say throw us the EE and work on the CE later, as I figure if you decide to do both it's going to almost certainly be CE then EE. I've already bought the C-101 and L-39 and fly them once in awhile, but the CC and ZA variants will be very welcome whenever they show up.

As for two-seaters the thought is nice, and I like that multiple humans will be able to fly one aircraft, but I wonder how practical that's all going to be in the end. It will be great when it works, but I doubt there will be many pairs of people that can work together that cooperatively. Anyway, my thoughts. Doesn't mean they amount to a hill of beans.

Eeeehh... difficult question :)

Obviously, in an ideal world answer would be "Mirage EE+CE+Two seater+Mirage F1M" by a landslide. Both fighter bomber and fighter versions together, as well as the modernized one!

However, I can imagine it being quite a handful to find all the info and develop them all, and would probably take something close to forever :).

So I've voted EE only to get most versatile and relatively quickly deliverable type.

However, if later also developed, I would pay for F1M too. Also, if it wouldn't be too laborous, "Mirage EE+CE+Two seater" option is also nice.

Well frankly, all of the options are very much fine by me, may be CE only would be a bit sad since I'd like ground attack ability as well.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• 2 weeks later...

If i had to pick a single variant i would have to pick the F1M thus i voted for all of them.

But between the CE and the EE id take the the EE and the 2 seat variant is the one i can live without the most.

I can promise that i will buy any variant other then the 2 seater for sure.

Hope you guys are aware that requesting various different models will delay the release. Regardless, since that seems what most ppl want, if its to happen that way, I'd like to ask Aviodev to release one first, and then the others after as a later update or separate mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We deff need a multirole fighter ! so i would say the bomber fighter version of the mirage ! that would be so awsome :)

im just thinking on how awsome its going to be when u have a strike package and after u get the targets (convoy etc.. ) and then being engaged by enemy fighters... :D

| DCS World Nub's Cockpit Channel |

https://www.youtube.com/NubsCockpit

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 EE. It would be nice to have several sub variants but the focus I believe should be on the main aircraft, for time/resources sake.

Down the road, after it has been released, then perhaps other variants.

i7 3930k @ 4.7GHz | GTX 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill 2133 Quad Channel | Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Win7 ProX64 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | CH Throttle | BenQ XL2730Z 1440p

+1 EE. It would be nice to have several sub variants but the focus I believe should be on the main aircraft, for time/resources sake.

Down the road, after it has been released, then perhaps other variants.

I agree the most common variant should be first.

But would not the CE be the most common variant in spanish service?

With about Twice as many CEs as EEs.

So id say add the most common variant first.

And then the most capable/"Interesting" variant as an addon later perhaps

Edited by mattebubben

how about Mirage F1-CZ.. Suid-Afrikaanse Lugmag :).

Wouldnt it be moremlogical for Razbam to make an Mirage F1?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...