Where is the snow?

Charlie-1

The new Caucasus map looks amazing, and especially the promotional shots I've seen with a good covering of snow.

Anyone tell advise how do we get this scene please as I can't seem to get it by adjusting weather settings?

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

The new Caucasus map looks amazing, and especially the promotional shots I've seen with a good covering of snow.

Anyone tell advise how do we get this scene please as I can't seem to get it by adjusting weather settings?

change the mission date to winter....

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

change the mission date to winter....

So I've been trying the "Winter" options from the presets in Mission builder,which I had assumed had set a Winter month?

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

So I've been trying the "Winter" options from the presets in Mission builder,which I had assumed had set a Winter month?

no, the presets are just for the weather; precipitation, wind, temperetures etc.

to get seasonal terrain changes, you have to change the actual mission date. it's where you can also change the time of day...

no, the presets are just for the weather; precipitation, wind, temperetures etc.

to get seasonal terrain changes, you have to change the actual mission date. it's where you can also change the time of day...

Awesome! Thanks very much :thumbup: