Hornet and TOO Mode

ex81

Hi,

when creating a new WP as a target to use GBUs, I can`t put in the decimals of the coordinates.

So the bombs always fail.

How can I put in the missing nummbers ?

P.S.

In PP Mode, al bombs hit exactly.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Habu is right, you only need to enter coordinates for the PP mode. In ant event, you can enable precise coordinate display and entry by boxing the PRECISE option in the Waypoint Data sub-level of the HSI.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Habu is right, you only need to enter coordinates for the PP mode. In ant event, you can enable precise coordinate display and entry by boxing the PRECISE option in the Waypoint Data sub-level of the HSI.

Thank you. Could follow you so far. But even by pressing the Precise Button on the DDI,

I`m not able to put in the last two nummbers.

Could you please help into the right direction ?

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

TOO mode is used to load targeting information into a weapon using one of your sensors (TGP, A/G radar, HUD) or using a waypoint. When you have your weapon set in TOO mode, you can designate a target using any sensor and it will automatically fill it's coordinates into that weapon. For example when you are looking at a target using your TGP, you can press TDC depress and coordinates of that target will get automatically loaded into your selected weapon.

I hope I've explained it at least remotely well.

Edited by Tomas9970

Thank you. Could follow you so far. But even by pressing the Precise Button on the DDI,

I`m not able to put in the last two nummbers.

Could you please help into the right direction ?

You enter the "non-precise" number first, so DD.MM.SS, press enter Enter (UFC input field goes blank), then enter the two last digits and press enter again.

But again, this is for PP mode, not TOO.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Thank you ! Excelent explanation Helped a lot,