ARK-UD channels bad?

Sydy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Due to sheer minded stubbornness, doppler nav usage and plain cheating (f10 map and logbook editing) I managed to finish the campaign. NONE of the 828 and UD channels work throughout the campaign. Please fix this because it was pretty frustrating.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
All channels work, sometimes the sound is not played, but the transmission is on and navigation is working.

I'm sorry but this is wrong. The ARK-UD is not working because the units transmitting the message does not have a wattage setup.

Probably because of the recent update, but no wattage is setup.

You can easily check that on the ME.

Please, need a fix, because the Radio Nav is 50% of the campaign work...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Please fix the radio navigation, Armen. GPS works fine but it's not the original challenge you had in mind when designing the campaign.

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

20 часов назад, blaster182 сказал:

Please fix the radio navigation, Armen. GPS works fine but it's not the original challenge you had in mind when designing the campaign.

Hi! The radio navigation functionality was restored in the previous update of the open beta. Now I checked it again, everything works fine in open beta.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, =RAF=Armen said:

Hi! The radio navigation functionality was restored in the previous update of the open beta. Now I checked it again, everything works fine in open beta.

Thanks for your quick reply, Armen! I just tried mission 4 in the latest open beta and couldn't get the Ark-UD to show a signal. I'll keep on trying during the next days and let you know 🙂

EDIT: The Ark-UD works most of the time, with short range only. I couldn't get the R-828 homing to work, but all missions are playable. I did not pick up a signal in the radio hunting mission until my fuel was up and decided to skip it.

Edited by blaster182
Updated response

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5