VR issues and noticed bugs

TaktLwG66Shelter

Hi there,

with the Beta 2.5.6 there are lots of problems when using VR.

The first thing is, I can´t use the Fullscreenmode (pressing l-alt+enter) because the mouse is then not in the window so I can´t click anything in the cockpits.

2. is the FPS drops / tracking issues in VR. From time to time the FPS goes down to 10/15 FPS what it made unplayable in this moment or the tracking is to slow for a few seconds.

3. is the very long loading when using VR, in 2.5.5 the loading was realitiv fast now it takes more than 5 minutes to open the Game in VR what is horrible because there are some "game crashes" (see point 4), so I had to open the game more times a day when I want to join a other server.

4. From time to time DCS would became an error-window, when you ignore it you further can play but can´t connect to a other server. So when you want to join a other server you had first to click on the "OK"-Button from the error-window and restart DCS.

5. KA-50 has a serveral problems, SKHVAL is now at night useless (you see nothing in it) and the searchlight isn´t working. So at the moment you can fly with the KA-50 only at day. Sometimes the Autohover dosn´t work when you are looking arround with the SKHVAL and has autoturn on, this means that the helicopter is going up or down and, in the worst case, it even moves forward or backward, even though it was completely motionless before.

6. Aircraft placed as a static object hover in the air.

Just a reminder, SHKVAL is a TV system and will always be useless at night, unless there is a lightsource near the target (battlefield illumination, fire or full moon etc.). Try the S-8O(M) rockets for illumination, but i haven't tested them lately...

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Searchlight for targeting at night!? At what range please? :doh: What is that, a tactical searchlight for lining up that Vihkr shots??

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules