Parts of Planes and clouds disappearing

tn_prvteye

Running a Rift CV1. There's an area around the edge of the lenses that isn't rendering certain aircraft parts or clouds. Very noticeable in motion.

Some pics:

Screen-200215-212034.png

Screen-200215-211726.png

Specs:

i7-9700k @ 5.0

2070RTX 8GB VRAM with NV 441.87 driver

32GB RAM

Windows 1909

+1 on the clouds and rendering of objects (aircraft parts, etc) appearing and disappearing. Seems to be based upon rotation of the head, which is incredibly frustrating since that is a normal thing to do while wearing VR....

Found the issue. I had changed this:

stereo_mode_use_shared_parser = false

to 'TRUE' to improve FPS a bit.

When I changed it back to 'FALSE' my issue went away.

In regards to : stereo_mode_use_shared_parser = false

This is so things render in each eye of VR. Previously, false would make it so both eyes rendered equally. Now it needs to be set to true, to make both eyes render equally - which is backwards logic, 100%. I have messaged a couple mods/devs with this information, which can be placed in the autoexe.cfg file, located in your saved games location, then inside the config folder.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

But setting on true fix some visual bugs and make appear others, for example the flashlight on the hornet become rendered only with one eye. Seems that the whole thing is messed up.

Correct. But I will happily (as happy as one can be in this situation) trade bandits render in both eyes over the flashlight only rendering in one. It is incredibly odd how the behavior has changed - not sure how they could make this drastic of an error with the new changes (just speaking in terms of rendering in this instance, excluding other issues).

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria