[INCORRECT]ED Charging you to Keep your A-10C

Thump

To be honest, ANYONE who flies the A10C regularly would love these upgrades.

I can't imagine anyone complaining about what has been hinted (JHMCS really?????), but like all forums, we can see that some people will!

You completely missed the point of this thread.

I can't really officially say right now as I am not sure, what I personally hope is that we have two versions, sort of like the Spitfire and P-51, and anyone that buys the new one going forward gets both if that makes sense. I am not sure how else it might work, but as I said, I don't have a firm answer yet.

That would be a fair choice: an old package (no more on sale) with just one version and a new package (a-10c II) with both the old and the new version. In this way old and new a-10c could stay together regardless of the version each player has: you could keep playing older missions and campaigns built for the current a-10c version, both if you want to upgrade or not. Obviously, if you do not upgrade you cannot play newer missions and campaigns built for the new a-10c version, but you continue to have updates and bug fixes for the old version, since it's just a half of the new module. You do not upgrade? You keep just the old half of the module, but you continue to receive its updates.

If it will be this way, I'd prefer a fully clickable a-10a as a second module rather than a super modern suite 7; we already have the modern a-10, an older version in the appropriate setting (1990s gulf war?) would be more interesting IMHO.

Anyway, I will buy whatever version we'll have since the a-10 is my favourite module.

Edited by nessuno0505

#1 The goal of the thread was achieved with a direct, official response from Nineline and BigNewy. If you had taken the time to actually read and comprehend, you wouldn't have bothered with the first statement (I'll go with their word over yours).

#2 You get an A for effort with that red herring.

Whatever straw man king.

I can't really officially say right now as I am not sure, what I personally hope is that we have two versions, sort of like the Spitfire and P-51, and anyone that buys the new one going forward gets both if that makes sense. I am not sure how else it might work, but as I said, I don't have a firm answer yet.

Thanks for the response NineLine, I hope we get both as well. Let us know when/if you get any info as development progresses.

what an inspirational thread

ive started to campaign for refunds on every comestible that i've flushed down the crapper

ps of course everything looks solid when you're drowning in you own tears lalala

It's interesting to see the "arguments" brought up by White Knights. Ride on my dude.