Strange behaviour of Client planes

Mutantos

Hello

After the Update from 14 June I started noticing strange behaviour this is what happened:

1. I hosted a server

2. Three additional clients joined

3. Two went flying F/A-18

4. The other two went flying SU-33

The SU-33 from the perspective of a host and other clients were doing strange (laggy) maneuvers. Went up and down (From below ground level up to 2000m), the data about its speed was bugged (shown 300kph - 1400kph) changing all the time.

All SU-33's on the server were behaving that way (like they were not synchronized correctly)

All the other planes even flown by the same clients that felw bugged SU-33's were behaving completely ok... So apparently it is not because of bad connection or lags.

Is this a known bug, or are you able to reproduce it? The same mission with the same clients worked completely ok before 06.14.2018 update.

Please let me know

That problem was present on the last patch and still on the newer patch version.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

This problem and that of aircraft explosions is occurring all the time when we use a carrier, but ED does not manifest itself

The aircraft explosions on the carrier happen from time to time but I assume it is a different bug.

Recently I've been able to spawn my F/A-18 on a different elevator than my friend so it does not happen always

Update 3 was the last good version. Update 4 and 5 are nearly unplayable.

Aerobatics Online Server Admin

Gaming Rig: i7 7700k @ 4.6, Nvidia GTX-1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SDD.

Hardware: TM Warthog w/ 10cm extension, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, Obutto r3volution pit, Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok a little bit more info.

After the last patch we tested SU-33 taking off from the ground and everything is OK

The problem is ONLY present when SU-33 is taking off from Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier

It also seem to be related to SU-33 only... F/A18-C Lot20 taking off from the carrier works ok

We have experienced this with harriers and Hornets also. Even if you spawn to an airfield and then make a pit stop at carrirer seems to trigger this behaviour. I have not been visiting carriers since I heard and witnessed this problem so I cannot provide a track file.

The last working patch was the update 3 the best multiplayer we had about sync with planes, we still having the problem with any airplane that take off on the carrier (f18 or/andSu33) I dint know the harrier because your group don't have it, with update 6. waiting for ED give us a answer. If they know it and is trying to fix it.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

• 3 months later...

Hi !

Ok a little bit more info.

After the last patch we tested SU-33 taking off from the ground and everything is OK

The problem is ONLY present when SU-33 is taking off from Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier

It also seem to be related to SU-33 only... F/A18-C Lot20 taking off from the carrier works ok

This issue is still present 4 monthes after first report.

Whatever the host, whatever the map, taking off from Kuznetsov makes Su-33 laggy (client and host, from both point of view).

Su-33 taking off from ground, no issue.

Operating from Kuznetsov is Su-33's main feature and it's unusable in multiplayer… That's insane !

Two tracks attached.

server-20181020-013242.trk

server-20181020-011101.trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.