• MiG-29SM "Fulcrum-C"
    • MiG-29K "Fulcrum-D"
    • MiG-35 "Fulcrum-F"
    • Other-Post In Comment

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mig-31B/M or BM > Su-30 > J-10 > Mig-31 basic > Su34.

IMO for M.players sake REDFOR needs some love, with the amazing bluefor line up we getting "F4,F14,F18, and ones still on the list like A7,F15E,A6, and maybe the F16" i fear Mplayers servers will be stacked on blue for years. or worse we go back to having mixed nations

I would like to see a more intelligent A-A weapons management instead of the 'cycle hardpoints' option we have now. And also better radar modelling.

I fine with pressing keys since all vital functions are on the HOTAS anyway. I wouldn't mind if a keypress moved a switch in the pit, but clicky pits are for fullblown modules IMHO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

FC4

Hi to all....i think FC4 should have new jets. There are plenty out there to choose from and since it will be simplyer jets make it the new ones like the F-22 Raptor.... beautifull and simple.... For one day in the future to make it esasier to have a F-22 Full Simulation.:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

I would love to see mainly Aircraft that are impossible to do as study sim modules in the near future and are in the same era as the Hornet and the Harrier

- F-16I Sufa

- Su-34

- Saab Jas 39 Gripen

- Eurofighter Typhoon

- Mig 29K

- Dassault Rafale

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

I would love to see mainly Aircraft that are impossible to do as study sim modules in the near future and are in the same era as the Hornet and the Harrier

- F-16I Sufa

- Su-34

- Saab Jas 39 Gripen

- Eurofighter Typhoon

- Mig 29K

- Dassault Rafale

Excellent wishlist :thumbup:

But I would replace Gripen on Panavia Tornado

AMD Ryzen 5600X, ОЗУ 32 Гб, ATI RX590

Hi to all....i think FC4 should have new jets. There are plenty out there to choose from and since it will be simplyer jets make it the new ones like the F-22 Raptor.... beautifull and simple.... For one day in the future to make it esasier to have a F-22 Full Simulation.:doh:

My concern with this is that as you get into late 4th Gen and 5 Gen jets, the combat is much more about use of systems and electronic warfare, rather than stick and rudder fighting. And given the "light" systems and interface modeling of FC level aircraft, jets like the F-22 just wouldn't be that fun.

I think aircraft like the A-10A, SU-25, "A" variants of F-15/F-16/F-18, Mig-21, Mig-23, etc... are best suited for FC level aircraft, because flying them is a nice balance of systems usage and "stick and rudder" flying.

As malibu43 said, FC level aircraft are best suited for flying over systems modeling. However, the catch-22 is that the modern aircraft better suited for Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM) are likely the ones that cannot be modeled to that level of detail due to classification. Conversely, the "stick and rudder" aircraft for the most part have systems with parameters in the public domain, and can therefore be modeled as ASM.

To me, the FC window would be something with steam gauges and dedicated displays that still has classified systems. For example, I wouldn't mind having a FC level AH-64A, but I wouldn't want a FC level AH-64D. Also, the MiG-29K would be great, and a nice throwback to Flanker 2.5!

Edited by Home Fries

I'm not much of a full fidelity person. I played Lomac and liked the simplicity of it although I still find it complicated. I don't like studying for months on a single plane so the FC aircraft are more my style.

I'd like to see a simplified helicopter like the AH-64 or something. That'd be fun.

It might just not be my day, but my thought on FC4 is along the lines of:

Time to buy a new pack of the same planes again.

Sure, one can dream, but I'm convinced that anything that turns up in a FC4 (if there are majorly new additions) has a very slim chance of ever becoming a 'proper' full fidelity module, so maybe that's where all those long rumours about the MiG-27 will end up one day. Either way I wouldn't be too psyched about your favourite birds making it into that.

f-111 and Su-47

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

I don't want FC series anymore.

+1 FC3/4 -arcade sim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs: CPU: i7-9700K@ 5.0 GHz | RAM: 32 GB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | CH Products Pro Pedals |HP REverb

I don't want FC series anymore.

As long as they implement PFM (professional flight model), I am more than okay with whatever FC4 will bring. If only SFM were on the table, then I am not interested.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

There is probably a market out there for people who don't want to spend months learning how to fly a single plane. I started with Lock On: Modern Air Combat and I was perfectly happy with that. There has to be some people that want more of an entry level flight sim that isn't an arcade game.

wags did join Crash laobi in one of his videos to answer questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFzsxH4-fe8&t=30m35s

Flaming cliffs 4 is confirmed as a future project. Wags stated it will include 4 new aircraft.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a Mig 35 with multi-roll abilities. A coating on the bottom of the aircraft so we could skid in smokin hot on a runway if the landing gear fails to retract just like modern Russian fighters.. A more modern SU jet.

A T-50! :smilewink:

We'd be even harder to detect on radar! :smartass:

Just kiddin. But yeah... More modern Russian Fighter jets , multi-roll, FLIR, more missile types. A Mig 29 M with variable Thrust vectoring! That would rule!

A mode in the game where we could create a mission with an option like the Russian Knights say... and we could select a mode where we could find them on radar so we could fly up real close and tight and they wouldn't resist you and want to keep their distance. We could merge within about 3 feet away like real flight demonstration formation pattern flying. That would be new and cool! If anyone could do it it would be ED from what I've seen through the years I would bet.

:joystick:

Even today.. I mainly mess with Flaming Cliffs 3 cause my favorite is the Mig variants and the SU-33. After all these years I still have not forgotten Flanker 2.0.

Now look how cool it is!

I have the Hornet but it seems slow and it rolls very slow compared to my Mig.

is that just me?