African American Virtual Pilots

marcelbrabson

I hope that this post does not offend anyone because it is not my intention to do so. I'm trying to find out if there are any African American virtual pilots out there. If so I would like to talk to you. Again I must stress that this is not intended to offend anyone. My wife is a Caucasian woman and deeper still 100% Redneck so trust me when I tell you this message is just a message. I just want to find any and all African American's who enjoy flight simulations like I do. Thanks

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

What a crazy world we live in when you have to start a thread by making sure you dont offend anyone because you would like to meet and fly with another person like yourself. It is human nature to want to be around others that are like yourself and you do not ever have to apologize for that. I am mostly white(1/2 Irish 1/4 German 1/4 Puerto Rican...i'm a mutt basiclly) and my friends tend to be white...is it because I hate others that are not white....nope, it is just the type of person that I myself identify with and tend to become friends with. My next door neighbors are Black...guess what all their friends are Black but that is ok it does not bother me in the least. We speak or wave to each other everyday we just dont hang out together because we dont have the same interests...and that is ok.

You being African American and anyone else for that matter have every right to associate with whoever you want and should never ever have to apologize or worry about offending others because of who you choose your friends to be.

All that being said there is a guy that goes by Foxbat who just happens to be Black that shows up on our TS3 server all the time and flies. I think he flys with the 59th or something like that also. He is a great guy with great stories. Retired Military and Retired from the Railroad and a wealth of knowledge and all around nice guy.

He goes by Eulaced on these forums, PM him

http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=61935

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

What a crazy world we live in when you have to start a thread by making sure you dont offend anyone because you would like to meet and fly with another person like yourself. It is human nature to want to be around others that are like yourself and you do not ever have to apologize for that. I am mostly white(1/2 Irish 1/4 German 1/4 Puerto Rican...i'm a mutt basiclly) and my friends tend to be white...is it because I hate others that are not white....nope, it is just the type of person that I myself identify with and tend to become friends with. My next door neighbors are Black...guess what all their friends are Black but that is ok it does not bother me in the least. We speak or wave to each other everyday we just dont hang out together because we dont have the same interests...and that is ok.

You being African American and anyone else for that matter have every right to associate with whoever you want and should never ever have to apologize or worry about offending others because of who you choose your friends to be.

All that being said there is a guy that goes by Foxbat who just happens to be Black that shows up on our TS3 server all the time and flies. I think he flys with the 59th or something like that also. He is a great guy with great stories. Retired Military and Retired from the Railroad and a wealth of knowledge and all around nice guy.

He goes by Eulaced on these forums, PM him

http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=61935

Well it's been my experience that some not all but some dudes on this and other forums love to start trouble over the most trivial things. And I'm just not with the drams or the B.S. . I'm just trying to find other brothers out there. It's just like it is in the real world. There are very few of us. It was lonely in the military and it's the same here.

Edited by marcelbrabson

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

I've been doing this for a long time and only have met one at simhq. He didn't post much though, and I don't blame him.

Why don't you blame him?

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

I've been doing this for a long time and only have met one at simhq. He didn't post much though, and I don't blame him.

Why don't you blame him?

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

i'm also in an interacial marriage. she's black, and what's more, 100 percent...

:music_whistling:

Cool man my wife is a stone cold trip. She'll wake up in the morning listing to country music, watching bull riding and end the day with old school slow jams and Katt Williams. She loves the Cadillac CTS. Me I'm more of a Lexus or Benz guy. I told her that I was going to buy her a Cadillac CTS with a gun rack in the back:thumbup:

Edited by marcelbrabson

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Don't wanna get into a race thing but there are quite a few bigots there. Can't recall what happened but some people started talking about blacks and other minorities, then he showed up and said he was black and they shut up. I then mocked them saying it was funny how they thought there was no way a brother would be hanging out at a flight sim site then bam, a brother showed up. lol We, the black guy n I, PMed each other a few times. Coincidentally, he happened to live in Pasadena, LA which is about 15 mins from where I was living at that time. We never met but he was cool. I got banned not long after that for calling one of them whitey. Others have said worst but you know how it is.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

@leafer Cold world. I'm 16 and I'm black but I must admit I don't fly right now.

1. because my pc isnt good enough

2. because theres some things that I feel I should settle in real life first

But I hope to fly soon maybe after I'm done with HS.

Don't wanna get into a race thing but there are quite a few bigots there. Can't recall what happened but some people started talking about blacks and other minorities, then he showed up and said he was black and they shut up. I then mocked them saying it was funny how they thought there was no way a brother would be hanging out at a flight sim site then bam, a brother showed up. lol We, the black guy n I, PMed each other a few times. Coincidentally, he happened to live in Pasadena, LA which is about 15 mins from where I was living at that time. We never met but he was cool. I got banned not long after that for calling one of them whitey. Others have said worst but you know how it is.

That's so very sad and cowardly. From my first day of flight training I experienced racism. They learn it from their parents and in my opinion it's a form of child abuse. I can't see how you can hate a person just because they of another race. It makes no sense whatsoever. It wasn't allowed in my parents house and it is definitely not allowed in mine. My in-laws didn't like me at first, but now we love each other.

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

I don't understand it either but it is what it is. I only go there when there's a major announcement from ED to see what they say about dcs. To be fair, there were really cool and open minded people there - most of then are Europeans. Glad your in-laws are getting along. And welcome to the forum, I think majority of guys here are well educated and are passionate about the stuff we love.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I thought you meant an African American in game pilot model when I read the title of the thread.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sure there are black people here, there are plenty that love aviation and aircraft and some are very good virtual pilots ;)

You better believe it. :megalol:

16 GB of Ram

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

<--I'm African, but not American, do I count as a bro? And there is nothing racist about this thread. Not like another thread popped a few days ago saying all sorts of name like colored people, the N-word, and other white hateful (sicko) sh1t..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Sure, there's lots of online pilots who are black. The demographic is a little under-represented, but it's significant. I've met several online over the years. The first squad I was in back in Falcon 4, the CO was black.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

where is that thread?

Moderators also have a "delete" button, you know :smilewink:

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Moderators also have a "delete" button, you know :smilewink:

Couldn't have been much of a thread. A post like that would probably awaken at least one Moderator out of sound sleep!;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

<---Look at my avatar or click on my name.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Couldn't have been much of a thread. A post like that would probably awaken at least one Moderator out of sound sleep!;)

This is off topic, so please don't respond in this post, but just for clarity on the topic: whenever someone makes use of the "Report post" button, there's a tonne of e-mails being fired off to all of us. So whenever you see something that may be objectionable, please consider using it. It's a big forum and it's hard to see everything in time, but you can help us set things straight through that venue. :)

Obviously, we don't read our e-mail while sleeping, but it definitely does help when we're doing other things than whoring the forum. (Which is never. Sort of...) Better to report one thing too much than leave things in the dark. You won't be punished for reports. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Unless I'm missing something, I see a white dude, Cali. :D

Time to make that eye doc appointment :D

Although I am married to a hot caucasian woman also!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED