Official Eagle Dynamics Wiki

I don't even look at the wiki anymore. It has been uneditable for too long.

Maybe someone can look into this and fix it. There is after all a DCS Eagle wiki link on the top of each and every forum page. Needs to be editable so we can fix the broken links. I'm sure there are people new to the DCS products that still look to the wiki for help. :helpsmilie:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

ED has known for six months, and they are the ones that locked it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The wiki has a sizable spam problem: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

They should probable lock account creation until they can get around to fixing it.

I've simply switched wikis and have been adding occasional scripting articles to the Hoggit wiki: http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/Hoggit_Wiki:_DCS_World_Information_and_Tactics

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

If that is the case then please put a link on the site to something or a message to indicate said status, or lack there of.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 11 months later...

This is very unfortunate. It would have been great if permissions were given to trusted people. I have been helping with the Arma wiki, and would have loved helping out here too. :( sad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Call Sign: Pork Chop.

intel I5 4670K @ 3.4GHz - GALAXY GTX 670 2GB @ 1080P - 16GB ( 2X8 ) Corsair DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS VG248QE 1080p

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Mother Board - Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB(game/boot) - WD 640GB HDD 6.0GB/s - 750w Corsair Power Supply

:yes:Trackir 5 w/ Tclip Pro - :joystick:TM HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G700s Mouse (edit:May19/14) http://wiki.benargee.com/

• 3 months later...

This is really bad as forums are not ideal for effective sharing of information. And the amount of information is skyrocketing with the advent of 3rd party modules. Cockpit building alone has become an extensive subject and it's all going to be a mash up of scattered forum topics.

• ED Team

Wohoo!

Our official Eagle Dynamics Wiki (http://en.wiki.eagle.ru) already restored.

The wiki works at same manner as Wikipedia - all users can edit existed pages, create new articles etc.

We'll provide technical support and moderation control.

Registration already opened! Sign in and contribute!

• Like 1

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

Very nice, and Thank You!!

some sections can be added to the wiki:

- Module building:

We have excellent post over module building, the main problem, or has outdated or don't show all capability of model construction over DCS: W

Some issues:

- Model building has disperse over the Russian and English community forums

- Has no a updater master document over make modules.

- Very limited tutorial docs about start module building.

- No specific tutorial docs about specific module type (air-plane / helicopter / vehicle / ship / maps / etc).

- Troubleshooting guides about module building errors.

- Guidances for documentation, requirements and or examples to module building in case of 3rd parties teams creation and ED requirements.

- ED EDM plug-in installation page and troubleshooting.

- Scripting and mission / campaign building (the scripting has dispersed on the English / Russian forum section and no a unified section about them)

- Multi language sections.

some sections can be added to the wiki:

Registration already opened! Sign in and contribute!

;)

Glad the wiki is finally back.

- Scripting and mission / campaign building (the scripting has dispersed on the English / Russian forum section and no a unified section about them)

Well it hasnt been edited for several years now but it exists: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/DCS_Mission_Editor_(ME)

I modernized the scripting engine documentation on hoggit's wiki and it is where I will continue to maintain it.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 1 month later...

I started again to edit some pages.

The list of what I have done today

I also plan to create those pages for all the modules to provide the most possible Information for each module. I also will announce a help call to the community that all the contributers who have created new Tutorials, References, Videos and so on, that they can send me their ressources so that those can be added to the respective module pages. If anyone wants to help me so he/she is highly welcome...if not...I already went through all of this 3 years ago alone and it shouldn´t be a big issue if I do this again.

Edited by MemphisBelle
  • Like 1

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I finished now the Overview pages and Tutorial Collections for all available Modules. A more explaining Forum post can be found here

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Video Tutorials now have an own place within the wiki to seperate them from the "papered" Tutorials. One can get to the Video collection via following a respective link in the Tutorial Collection

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 year later...
Hi all

Could you please tell me how can we register our DCS Squadron in the ED WIKI ?

In this page I mean:

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Virtual_Squadrons_and_Regiments

provide me some details and I´ll do that for you...easiest way for you I suppose

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 8 months later...
we are from " Iran "

Iranian Sky Guardians ( VFW )

and this is our face book page:

https://www.facebook.com/Iranianskyguardians

BTW, thanks for the respond :thumbup:

provide me some details and I´ll do that for you...easiest way for you I suppose

Iranian Sky Guardians ( VFW ) (I.S.G VFW) has stopped all of it activities for ever because of some internal issues, please remove it, thanks

former I.S.G | DUKE (0514)

former head of the team

former leader of 14th sq (I.S.G VFW)

Edited by Atooyi