track files - de-sync

SDsc0rch

maybe its just me but it seems like track files desync more now than before

i flew four hops today - all four failed when i replayed them for purposes of generating tacview files so i could see what "really" happened

*cough*104thChangeYourNoTacviewPolicy!*cough*

this is a bit extreme

please build a better system - i cannot tell you how many hours and how many cpu cycles and how many gigabytes on my hard-drive have been wasted trying to get tacview files

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

maybe its just me but it seems like track files desync more now than before

i flew four hops today - all four failed when i replayed them for purposes of generating tacview files so i could see what "really" happened

*cough*104thChangeYourNoTacviewPolicy!*cough*

this is a bit extreme

please build a better system - i cannot tell you how many hours and how many cpu cycles and how many gigabytes on my hard-drive have been wasted trying to get tacview files

At the current moment I cannot get any replay to work for me. If I go more then 1x the jet will always run in the grass. If I go normal speed some times my plane can get on the run way but either drifts off before lift off. If it gets into the air it continues to pitch up until stall and then pile drives into the ground.

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

the day after my first post i flew 4 hops, disconnecting from the server after each one so i would have a separate dcs track file for each hop

ran the replay on each one to make the tacview files - only ONE MISSION was good

: (

i put a significant amount of time and effort in to this - it really makes me sorry when i have nothing to show for it

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

ED are aware of the issues with track replays.

I look at a lot of replays the shorter they are the better, and multiplayer ones are more problematic for sure as there are so many factors that can influence them.

But the ones I see for bug reporting are very helpfully most of the time.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Same. Glad to know they're aware.

None of my tracks work tbh. Every one of them I've saved up to now just doesn't mimic how I flew the mission. At one point during a replay my KA-50 started shooting 180 away from the target zone before going into a strange downward spiral and finally crashing.

"That wasn't how I remember it" was sort of the first thing that went through my mind lol.

• Like 1

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...