Gazelle change log

Pat01

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazelle is feeling sweet on take off and landing.

the new Auto hover is very nice!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent to see the updates coming.

Just spent a very nice couple of hours flying her low level in Las Vegas.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

First post edited.

Thanks.

Nice! Just curious...is the latest changelog already implementiert in the latest hotfix? Or are we seeing the improvements in the nett update?

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

Gazelle is feeling AWESOME! Thank you guys. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Oh more AWESOME! Thank you guys, it' just keeps getting better. I've just spent the weekend flying the Gazelle (L mostly) Nice. :D

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Oh more AWESOME! Thank you guys, it' just keeps getting better. I've just spent the weekend flying the Gazelle (L mostly) Nice. :D

So, are the latest two changelogs already implemented or do we have to wait for the next ED patch?

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

Wait for the ED next patch, for both of them.

Perfect! Thanks for the answear!

You and your team are doing a great job, the Gazelle is a blast to fly.

Thanks a lot guys.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

The master chef has prepared a very very delicious dinner for you guys, after I had been out to find a new recipe and get instructions for it from the french michellin star cook

This is very intriguing... :D

Can't wait to try that new recipe ! :)

So, are the latest two changelogs already implemented or do we have to wait for the next ED patch?

Not sure I dropped a 1080 Ti into my rig when I upgraded to 2.5 so all of the helis feel better after tweaking settings in VR. But the Gazelle does feel better now could just be those much better textures or 2.5 is more responsive.

Still any improvements are alway welcome.

Ohh and by mentioning a masterchef I am not the one I am speaking about. The masterchef is Patrick, I am only running the restaurant and search for new menues we can serve and prepare everything for the masterchef to be able to cook the delicious masterpiece.

;)

That's even more intriguing B 2B :D