Any chance of a new Razbam video status update or a company statement on modules? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-13-2019, 09:34 AM   #11
33-DFTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by =DECOY= View Post
The monthly update videos have been stopped due to constant negative feedback regarding the update videos.

I will make short videos highlighting new features and news when they are ready but i will no longer make the monthly videos.
In fact the complaints were not about the videos content but the lack of monthly updates as promised. There's plenty of evidence in previous topics discussing the subject.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:53 AM   #12
tintifaxl

Quote:
The monthly update videos have been stopped due to constant negative feedback regarding the update videos.

I will make short videos highlighting new features and news when they are ready but i will no longer make the monthly videos.
Whatever. Make one, when you have fixed the Mig-19 frequency select handle.

Last edited by tintifaxl; 10-13-2019 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Wrong quote...
tintifaxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:57 AM   #13
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33-DFTC View Post
In fact the complaints were not about the videos content but the lack of monthly updates as promised. There's plenty of evidence in previous topics discussing the subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintifaxl View Post
Whatever. Make one, when you have fixed the Mig-19 frequency select handle.
This is why I dont spend my time making them.

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Virpil T50 | Warthog Throttle | Saitek Peddles | Rift S
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #14
Sparky28

Quote:
This is why I don't spend my time making them.

Well that's a shame but I can see why you might stop because of that.

Some people in this community are poison and its a shame because it ruins things for everyone.

Keep up the good work Razbam I'm loving the Harrier and will continue to do so
Sparky28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:22 AM   #15
viper2097

I would not call community members, who bring up concerns and legitimately critics, as "stupid people" or poison.

However, Decoy/Razbam, if you would like to have a hint:
Don't personaly attack community members, and especially, don't blame community members for your own shortcomings.
If people are upset, salty, poisoned etc., it may have a reason.
Maybe you would like to reflect a little bit yourself, find out the reason, know what you have to change and start to work together with the community, instead of always against them...
Old 10-13-2019, 12:46 PM   #16
33-DFTC

I'm a proud owner of the Mirage and it is the *only* module I fly despite its flaws that have been waiting for a fix for years. Pointing a finger at me by quoting me as a bad community member is nothing short of total disrespect. Please, feel free to browse my history messages and see if I did not praise the work of Razbam in the past when rightfully due. I could not be happier about the recent work of Elwood who is doing a fantastic job on implementing French Air Force feedbacks. But I cannot stay silent when something is simply wrong, is it what you're waiting from your "good" community members ?

I was glad to see you, Decoy, back on the forums after several weeks/months of silence from Razbam on their official support page, but your replies, deception, and personal attack are not what I expect as a community member or customer and most of all from the official rep from the company I supported.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:09 PM   #17
umkhunto

smh, One 3rd Party makes a post about what they're up to, then everyone demands the same from the other 3rd parties. Never change simmers. Never change.

Last edited by umkhunto; 10-13-2019 at 10:11 PM.
umkhunto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:24 AM   #18
Chapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
By all means, they're not allowed to defend themselves, express emotion, or do anything but kiss their entitled customers asses. Amiright?

Maybe people around here should remember it's just a video game and not rant so much like somebody kidnapped their infant children? But no, it's perfectly fine to badger developers until they're miserable because your video game isn't up to your standards. Nothing wrong with that behavior at all.
Well said, I perfectly agree with that and even add to not forget from where come your frustration where you are not happy: from passion and dream and wish to have the game (sim sorry) of your dream !!!! Don’t bite the hand that feed you and remembre also your voice is never the voice of all other passionate people.

Keep going on Razbam ! And for sure, it just make more sense to make video about some New features than a monthly video. I am very excited to see the new mirage 2000 cockpit.
Chapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:32 AM   #19
Konovalov

Thanks again to =Decoy= from Razbam for answering my question in confirming that the monthly video updates have been ceased and as to how Razbam will be updating customers on module progress in future. Hope to see the Harrier finalized in the coming months and be able to enjoy some time in 2020 a module to rival the Tomcat.
Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Last edited by Konovalov; 10-14-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:38 AM   #20
33-DFTC

One of my previous message has been deleted with the reason being I asked for the message to be deleted. That must be a mistake as I never asked such thing. Here's my original message :

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A8BF1FB8-CDBA-410C-B7FE-8C6A2DC9071E.jpeg
Views:	675
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	219267  

Last edited by 33-DFTC; 10-14-2019 at 11:40 AM.
33-DFTC is offline   Reply With Quote