Polish Skin Fixed ? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-25-2019, 05:32 PM   #11
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basco1 View Post
Thanks DECOY,promises,promises,lol...........or..........you could just hurry the paint kit along,and then we can make our own

Don't worry its still going to come I'm sorry its taking so long.

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Virpil T50 | Warthog Throttle | Saitek Peddles | Rift S
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #12
Basco1

Lol......Thanks Decoy,this is very much appreciated

Now....could I direct your Team's attention to the issue of the Starboard Antenna not textured/painted ?.......PLEASE

Basco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:17 AM   #13
Akatsuki

I think he's on it.
Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #14
Basco1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
I think he's on it.

You sure ?......I haven't heard anything in five months,have I missed something ?

This was one of the bugs that I brought to their notice,soon after release,that was for some reason,put in the 'Resolved Bugs' section......but one has to ask why.....as it has to date,NOT BEEN RESOLVED

There were as usual,a plethora of promises from RAZBAM to correct it,but alas,no action taken....pity.

Original thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233576

Old 11-05-2019, 10:40 PM   #15
=DECOY=

this was fixed ages ago
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	220631

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Virpil T50 | Warthog Throttle | Saitek Peddles | Rift S

Last edited by =DECOY=; 11-05-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:17 AM   #16
AeriaGloria

Thanks Decoy, off topic I know but I think Basco was referring to the antenna texture. I disagree with Basco calling it a bug however, as I believe it was suppossed to remain un textured per what I believe OverStratos said on that thread. While it would be nice to have it textured, I don’t think it’s an “issue” that needs to be “resolved” immediately and that an un textured starboard antenna could hardly be stopping people from enjoying the plane
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:12 PM   #17
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeriaGloria View Post
Thanks Decoy, off topic I know but I think Basco was referring to the antenna texture. I disagree with Basco calling it a bug however, as I believe it was suppossed to remain un textured per what I believe OverStratos said on that thread. While it would be nice to have it textured, I don’t think it’s an “issue” that needs to be “resolved” immediately and that an un textured starboard antenna could hardly be stopping people from enjoying the plane
Thanks, That makes sense.

I have asked to texture team to have a look and reply accordingly

Razbam Community Manager

Old 11-06-2019, 04:35 PM   #18
Basco1

.......I get the distinct feeling that Razbam aren't even reading our posts correctly,a little more research Decoy would've revealed that the topic I was refering to was the Starboard antenna.

@AeriaGloria......re the issue that doesn't need to be resolved immediately....this is just as well,as months go by before anything is corrected here,if at all,but your missing the point.

The point is,the issue is this bug/problem/issue,I'm not too fussed what people want to refer to it by,has,or was,put into the 'Resolved Bug' section,when it is quite apparent that it hadn't been resolved at all.

I am not chasing the problem to be fixed tomorrow....going on RAZBAM's previous,I know that's not going to happen,but RAZBAM,please don't stick these bugs into the 'Resolved Bugs Section'when they haven't been resolved,that's just plain daft !

Old 11-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #19
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basco1 View Post
.......I get the distinct feeling that Razbam aren't even reading our posts correctly,a little more research Decoy would've revealed that the topic I was refering to was the Starboard antenna.

@AeriaGloria......re the issue that doesn't need to be resolved immediately....this is just as well,as months go by before anything is corrected here,if at all,but your missing the point.

The point is,the issue is this bug/problem/issue,I'm not too fussed what people want to refer to it by,has,or was,put into the 'Resolved Bug' section,when it is quite apparent that it hadn't been resolved at all.

I am not chasing the problem to be fixed tomorrow....going on RAZBAM's previous,I know that's not going to happen,but RAZBAM,please don't stick these bugs into the 'Resolved Bugs Section'when they haven't been resolved,that's just plain daft !
please dont hijack other threads, tag me in your original one please

Razbam Community Manager

Old 11-06-2019, 10:08 PM   #20
Basco1

Please understand Decoy that this was my thread...I started the thread.

Thank You for your attention regarding this.

Refer here for original thread for the reported Starboard antenna issue: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233576