Ghost images when objects are near

arturojgt

Hi guys. I’m having ghost images when I’m on the runway, for example, the lights at the side of the runway when I’m moving for take off or just taxing. I have a 1080ti, 32gb 3200mhz and m2 790 pro and i7 7700.

Can any one give me a clue?

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

This is a reprojection artifact. The only solutions are to increase the fps or to change the headset (the reprojection algorithm is of different quality depending on the band)

Thank you, I’m having 45 fps when this happen, is not to low don’t you think?

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Thank you, I’m having 45 fps when this happen, is not to low don’t you think?

You're running a Reverb , correct ? Have you tried running at 60hz refresh , thus avoiding reprojection at all ?

Are you on open beta or stable ? All bets are off if running 2.56 , pending an update or 3 .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

You're running a Reverb , correct ? Have you tried running at 60hz refresh , thus avoiding reprojection at all ?

Are you on open beta or stable ? All bets are off if running 2.56 , pending an update or 3 .

Yes, I have a reverb and in OB 2.5.6.