Warthog grip w/ VPC Mongoose T-50CM Base and extensions / Deskmount

Themirage

Selling a Warthog grip only (no Warthog throttle) with a Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM base. Note the grip comes with only the VPC and not the original Warthog base. Also included are the extension tubes 50mm/75mm/100mm with the cable extensions. Also have the desk mount (first generation not the V2)

Note that the desk mount only has two screws to connect the base to the mount, I believe there are usually 4 total, but I only have 2. Shouldn't be too hard to find the right size screws though.

Also have the additional spring/cam sets. The Warthog grip is pretty heavy on the base, especially when using the extensions so it moves pretty loosely. I personally liked it this way, but you may need to use the adjustment screws or use the heavier springs if you like it tighter.

I have pics available upon request.

BASE already sold!!!

Edited by Themirage

Ummm...you might wanna take a look at those listings . I'm seeing two for the grip .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2