DED pages (Datalink)

Eagle7907

Has anyone else been able to dopper right to the other pages for DLNK? My install doesn't do anything, according to the Wags video. It shows the first page. But not the other remaining pages. Same with CMDS. Only can configure program 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

When you first start the jet and power up RWR/Countermeasures and the buckets, it takes a little while before you can make changes I’ve noticed. I typically do it after alignment or last. When you hit lList 7 if it’s warmed up you should dobber right (SEQ) once and be on the chaff settings for program 1. As Frederf said use the inc. dec. rocker that’s used for steerpoints to change the program number. Once done with chaff, dobber right again (SEQ) for the flare page. Rinse, repeat for the ALE50 when we get it. If you’re making a change in the air and it’s giving you problems dobber left (Return) a couple times and start over.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Hey,

It works fine for me. But sometimes I get the same issue as you do. What usually works is dobber left to return to the main page. when I then go back to the DED (I.E. List - 7) I can dobber right through the pages just fine.

Yeah that's a known bug:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=256119

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Hey,

It works fine for me. But sometimes I get the same issue as you do. What usually works is dobber left to return to the main page. when I then go back to the DED (I.E. List - 7) I can dobber right through the pages just fine.

Okay, I tried this and after one or two tries, I got it to work. Its almost like the logic of the DED displays are not correct or only written to work from the home page. So going to theses pages from any other page won’t populate them which is not correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer