WWII V1 Rocket Mod - Re Release

SUNTSAG

I am guessing that during the great mod purge of 2018, where mods were arbitrarily removed from the forums. The ORIGINAL BFVG V1 mod disappeared. At this point I will categorically state that all BFVG mods were built from the ground up including all the 3D models.

I realise that one individual cast aspersions as to mod content and ownership. The original mod appears to have fallen victim to that. (I can't say for sure, as I have only just found out that the forum post no longer exists, as I was PM'd a request for this Mod).

So I say to you and the moderators that may have removed the original.......We as a team spent many many hours producing this offering all built from scratch and not a single model was outsourced or obtained from elsewhere. My code used three digits...yes three digits from another mod for which I sought approval from its creator, prior to release....which was freely given.

We did everything above board and it should be recognised that our credibility should remain untarnished. I therefore re offer the mod to the community to download and enjoy.

A NEW VERSION OF THIS MOD CAN NOW BE FOUND HERE:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4328279&postcount=6

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am guessing that during the great mod purge of 2018 ... We did everything above board and it should be recognised that our credibility should remain untarnished...

That whole situation was handled really poorly by ED, and most shameful of all, they didn't even apologize for all the wrong deletions they did .. so, in my opinion, what's actually tarnished here is ED's way of treating their Customers and not your credibility.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

thanks for posting the mod! great work!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Fantastic work,as always,absolutely gob smacked !

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I think the process of clearing out mods was based on shoot first, ask questions later and the law of guilty until proven innocent. Such is the product we work with. I gave up using mods because of this. Pointless fight. I feel for you guys, it's a shocking way to treat people filling the gaps in their product.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The worry of potential lawsuits with cripplingly expensive outcomes that can sink a company tends to trump community ettiquete… for good reason.

What were they supposed to do? Go round asking every submitter of a mod to verify and provide proof of the provenance of all their content?

To what degree?

How many would be able to provide that information?

Could it be falsified? Who would be obliged to check?

Now we start to see the cost of such an enterprise and just how many man-hours that would involve.

ED made a harsh but just call, cos the alternatives were just too grim to bear.

The worry of potential lawsuits with cripplingly expensive outcomes that can sink a company tends to trump community ettiquete… for good reason.

What were they supposed to do? Go round asking every submitter of a mod to verify and provide proof of the provenance of all their content?

To what degree?

How many would be able to provide that information?

Could it be falsified? Who would be obliged to check?

Now we start to see the cost of such an enterprise and just how many man-hours that would involve.

ED made a harsh but just call, cos the alternatives were just too grim to bear.

Actually, the majority of the mods in question had done that and in the first post generally provided the requested information regarding ownership of the 3d model / intellectual property rights and the terms under which they were allowed to use them.

There are many times more mods for the modern era that made no such attempt to secure rights/ prove ownership and they are still there despite this sudden house cleaning.

I can confirm that all content was original, it look me a couple of weeks to model and texture the asset. and just as long for Suntag to do the coding

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I have now added a download link to a Normandy Map V1 Static Site Template. Please refer to first post for the link. Cheers.

:D Thanks a lot, love the Template ... are this actual historical Sites?

Best regards and thanks again for sharing :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

V-1 launcher

Hi. Suntsag

I was able to find your video on setting up the V-1, installed the new template and the V-1 pack, however when I set-up a mission using the template and attempt to launch multiple rockets (3) total at 3 different target with 2 or more minutes between launches I'm only able to launch two. Can I have you take a look or is 2 the max that can be launch at a time per launcher? Thanks TC

V-1_Attk.miz

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Hi too-cool,

I decided to make the mod a one shot artillery piece this time around, as I preferred to have the V1 visible on the ramp from the start. So for multiple strikes from one site, you will need a requisite number of ramps. Cheers.

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Thanks 1

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:D Thanks a lot, love the Template ... are this actual historical Sites?

Best regards and thanks again for sharing :)

Hi Rudel_chw,

You are welcome. Due to map mesh limitations the sites are not historically accurate but close enough for government work. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can fire 2 rockets from each sight with different targets and times so that will work for what I want to do. Question: are you planning to make a air-raid siren template in the future or do one of your incredible video's showing how to set one up and get it to working? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Hi SUNTSAG, really been enjoying your asset mods. However I have noticed an issue. In a mission I have unrelated to the V1 launch site. When the Oliver Hazard Perrys and Ticonderogas fired Tomahawks and Harpoons. The engine sounds for both weapons seem to have been overwritten by the V1 engine.

• ED Team

I am guessing that during the great mod purge of 2018, where mods were arbitrarily removed from the forums. The ORIGINAL BFVG V1 mod disappeared. At this point I will categorically state that all BFVG mods were built from the ground up including all the 3D models.

I apologize if some mods got swept up that shouldnt, wasnt a fan of the sweep but we had someone complaining and I didnt want any issues for us or any users, I am glad this is back, would love if it was added as an official mod, never hurts to have more targets for WWII.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png