Rail Marshalling Yard - Static Template Caucasus

SUNTSAG

Here is the STM file needed. Post extraction place it in your Saved Games/Your DCS/StaticTemplate folder. If you don't have one create one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bEeZNg8rWUWhjl0ECFobDfQAiG66973q/view?usp=sharing

Here are the mods you will need there are a few major extras but I modified a mod that will be required so I have included it in this download. Simply post extraction, place them in your Saved Games/Your DCS/Mods/tech folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zayd7xdm6AI13cjge6WFUKOVhg79xENb/view?usp=sharing

Please enjoy. Cheers

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, very much :D ... downloading now ... :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks, but I could not get it to load properly. The mods show in the Static Mod list. Plus, they will work on their own. The Template STM file is listed with my other Template STM files. So it is in the right place. Everything looks fine. However, your STM file will not load when directed to as the others do.

Thanks, but I could not get it to load properly. The mods show in the Static Mod list. Plus, they will work on their own. The Template STM file is listed with my other Template STM files. So it is in the right place. Everything looks fine. However, your STM file will not load when directed to as the others do.

I have tested this by downloading both the STM and Mod pack as well as creating a new Mods folder in my saved games and moving all my other mods to a safe location. I can access all the mods as well as the template without any issues in my Open Beta build.

The STM will only work on the Caucasus map as static templates are map specific. The location of the Rail Yard is North of Anapa Air Base in the very Northern most reaches of the map. I hope this helps. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the template! I only have no trains. Are they included in the template or do I have to place them myself?

All of the rolling stock used in the template are static items which are standard DCS objects therefore all of the rolling stock should be present. There are no modded rolling stock carriages engines or wagons. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have discovered what the potential issue maybe reference the rolling stock. Include the Third Reich as a faction in your mission and see if you get the trains. I included that faction to incorporate rolling stock selection.

It would appear that the STM can also be faction specific in this case. Cheers. (every day is a learning day with the DCS ME) LOL.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have discovered what the potential issue maybe reference the rolling stock. Include the Third Reich as a faction in your mission and see if you get the trains. I included that faction to incorporate rolling stock selection.

It would appear that the STM can also be faction specific in this case. Cheers. (every day is a learning day with the DCS ME) LOL.

That's it! Worked for me.

I have tested this by downloading both the STM and Mod pack as well as creating a new Mods folder in my saved games and moving all my other mods to a safe location. I can access all the mods as well as the template without any issues in my Open Beta build.

The STM will only work on the Caucasus map as static templates are map specific. The location of the Rail Yard is North of Anapa Air Base in the very Northern most reaches of the map. I hope this helps. Cheers.

OK, I found it. Good place for it.

I have discovered what the potential issue maybe reference the rolling stock.

Hi,

I've just tested it and noticed that it also requires the WW2 Assets Pack in order to load as intended ... very nice Template by the way :)

... I will adapt it for use also on other locations of the Caucasus Map :D

Thanks a lot for sharing,

Eduardo

PD: I learned new things while examining your template .. the best was the way you can create paved platforms, by using the WW2 V1 Base ... clever :) ... I will use that when editing Powerplant and Oil Refinery Templates for the Persian Gulf Map :)

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Nice work as always Sunstag, I'll be sure to add these yards to our Black Sea missions for the Bombcat :)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great mod Sunstag. One point I realized is that you must have Russia in the same list as Germany and the Third Reich or some of the objects will be blue while others are red. I had Russia on the same side as the USA and the U.K. because there was one or two Russian objects used in other missions that I wanted on the Allies side.

Once I made the change for a test mission using this mod, everything worked perfectly. Thanks so much for your brilliant efforts in making mods that make this sim so very much better than the developers limited imagination.

Edited by 352ndDeacon
Spelling

Selected static structures have missing textures. I noticed same with some of the Caucasus airfield templates.

That's an object of the VPC Airfield Mod ... it shows up fine on my DCS, so I suggest a reinstall of that Mod .. I've it installed at /Saved Games/dcs.openbeta/Mods/tech, like this:

CJ5RwXB.jpg

(I changed the Mod's folder name .. from "main" to "VPC Airfield Equipment" as that has no negative effect on the Mod and looks nicer :) )

• 1 month later...

Here are the mods you will need there are a few major extras but I modified a mod that will be required so I have included it in this download.

Hello,

One of the Mods is called "Chain Link Fence", and I'm using it to edit additional Rail Yard templates for the Persian Gulf Map. Are you the author of this Mod?

If not, can you tell me who is the author or if there is a place where I can download it by itself .. I want the info in case I want to share my Templates with other users, as I dont want to redistribute without permission.

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo