Unable to fire sidewinder from pylon 2 and 6.

bigjoe_no

When loaded with 4 x sidewinder I manage to fire off 2 x sidewinders from pylon 1 and 7 by using AA mastermode. But choosing the sidewinder on pylon 2 it sets targeting mode to HARM, and thus the Sidewinder does not start to seek. Have I missed something here, or is it a bug?

Best regards from Harrier fan.

You cannot choose AA weapons using the ACP. You can only choose them via HOTAS. Which pylon becomes active is automatically selected.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I thought it was just me. I stopped taking 4 sidewinders because of this. I thought I was doing something wrong.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.