Tutor needed for in depth training missions

BlacleyCole

I’m wanting to design some in-depth training missions. From cockpit fam to advanced combat training.

I’m wanting to take readings from the cockpit instruments and air craft position and use them to correct the flight .

Start off with a startup using a call challenge type action of reading the checklist then confirming the action. Then periodically checking the ac position and comparing it to the desired flit path and having the ai instructor telling the pilot that he is off course and given a short period rechecking the ac position and then describing to the pilot what to do to correct things just like a real instructor pilot would.

I plan using the checklist and chucks tutorial for the air craft as a guide line fore the missions. I ask Chuck previously and he gave me the go ahead.

So I need some one who can teach me how to properly build the missions in the me using hat ever is needed. I have extensive basic programming experience but I haven’t done any in ten years or so.

I really would like to be able to build these training missions for the community.

If you are able and interested please contact me.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.