Missing updates

=DECOY=

• ED Team
We have here a module which is released long ago and very well bugged. Some bugs are older then a year.

We have another module which is in EA since 2 years, where no update was delivered since more then four months.

So your official request is, to not bring that facts on the table and stay all over silent. Did I understood that right? If not, please tell me (or us all) what to do, if we are more then not satisfied with the situation.

Or is this the kind of EA buisness model which is backed by ED?

Module development is not easy, it does take a lot of time and effort, bugs and features for many reason can take a lot of time to fix.

Your feedback is welcomed, but it is constant to the point it is no longer constructive.

Please take a look at our forum rules, in particular

1.10 Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Well, the update today seems kinda surprise, but is also very welcome.

Good to hear :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2