Will the Shkval get some love?

cerwin

Fixed today, mentioned in the first post in this thread:

DCS Ka-50

Shkval optics will not track targets that are obstructed by buildings.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

• 3 months later...

SO after new update Targets are still beeing tracked behind trees, for those whom didnt get it how it was writtenin the thread it works like this -> lock tgt and when it moves for example and gtes behind trees it keeps following and im not Talking About following with the estimated Speed the Vehicle or tgt had as it lost line of sight im Talking when the Vehicle stops behind the trees it also stops moving ( cause it has a lock on it) like ist opertaing with gamma Radiation or what @Bad CrC

Then they gun me down. Unfortunately, my Fake RC Controller joystick is too primitive to employ my guns properly, so I always lose in a gunfight. The only way I can really use guns is with manual gunsight and some hardcore flying. I get a couple of rounds in sometimes. :joystick:

HMS Down.

Gun Selected

Get target on the Gun zone on HUD

Hold Shkval Uncage button down.

Look at the target.

Fire!

Same way with the gun strafing. You come fast and low and you use HMS to aim gun where you want to shoot.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Yeah, except I have an RC controller for a joystick, which means I have to take my hand off the collective ( which is also the rudder), and that doesn't work. I'm just going to have to save up one day, and get a real HOTAS. I don't even have a fire button. I have to use the keyboard. I'm thinking about taping a mouse to the floor and hitting the button with my toe to fire. :p