My most expensive module by far... feeling bad..

Koriel

I'm sorry you feel that way. To update the Ka-50 (one of our earliest DCS modules) takes a lot of time, money, and opportunity lost from other projects. We do realize though that the Ka-50 needs a lot of love to bring up up to par with our more recent modules. As with any module though, we need to find a means for it to pay for itself, so we simply cannot give away the entire update for free. We have staff to pay and lights to keep on.

As a compromise, we are giving away the all new and greatly improved external model and cockpit for free to all Ka-50 users. However, if you want to have the additional functions, I'm sorry, but we need some compensation for the work.

I hope you understand.

Thanks

Nothing in this world is for free - if were seriously expecting free upgrades what 9 years after release for a whole fresh upgrade with new functions being a different variant / block its only fair that this is payware. Delusional to think otherwise. I'm looking forward to the new module and the ability to engage A2A at farps whilst slinging in multiplayer will be exciting.

I was content to hear that existing members where getting the cockpit upgrade which is amazing, the A10c cockit just appearing pre christmas was amazing i thought (that said a little dark lol with the night texture in VR but thats a simple alteration). The point is they continue to deliver value for money.

I would also ask what other game that you spent $80 on are you still playing with and getting so much fun?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already said in the Russian forums it will have 3 pylons.

Link?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.