Opentrack 2.3.11

Not really a DCS problem but a problem with Opentrack 2.3.11.

I purchased a Delanclip trackIR and was trying to setup the opentrack software.

Everything appeared to be going well until I got to the part where you setup the curves.

Suddenly the user interface for opentack disappeared from my screen and i was unable to make any further changes.

I ended the software in task manager then reopened it using the shortcut icon on the desktop.

Nothing happened, the user interface did not open however the software was running in task manager. Rebooted the machine but still the same problem.

I uninstalled open track and then reinstalled it but still the same.

The software runs but there is no interface for me to make any changes or start tracking. No little squid. no dialogue boxes etc.

My computer is a win 10 home edition, I7 CPU, Asus GTX760 GPU, 16gb rem.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on or how to solve this.

thanks in advance

K3NA

Not really a DCS problem but a problem with Opentrack 2.3.11.

I purchased a Delanclip trackIR and was trying to setup the opentrack software.

Everything appeared to be going well until I got to the part where you setup the curves.

Suddenly the user interface for opentack disappeared from my screen and i was unable to make any further changes.

I ended the software in task manager then reopened it using the shortcut icon on the desktop.

Nothing happened, the user interface did not open however the software was running in task manager. Rebooted the machine but still the same problem.

I uninstalled open track and then reinstalled it but still the same.

The software runs but there is no interface for me to make any changes or start tracking. No little squid. no dialogue boxes etc.

My computer is a win 10 home edition, I7 CPU, Asus GTX760 GPU, 16gb rem.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on or how to solve this.

thanks in advance

K3NA

Does it show as an icon in the task bar? If so, you can try to maximise it using right click or

right click, select move and then use the arrow keys on the keyboard to try moving it around (it sounds like the Window position might have become corrupted)

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

No there is no icon appears on the taskbar when I open opentrack. The only way to see if it is running is looking in task manager.

Hey there,

Did you try checking your tray ?

See those options under OT/Options/Shortcuts.

regards,

ot1.png.44529da312458386cc49857de8f4a7e3.png

Intel Core i7-12700K CPU @ 3.61GHz, 64 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTC 3060TI, X-56 HOTAS, Triple TM MFD Cougar custom built LCD set, TrackIR 5,

Hey there,

Did you try checking your tray ?

See those options under OT/Options/Shortcuts.

regards,

Brilliant

thankyou, it's all there

My lack of knowledge with windows 10 as i'm used to Apple products.