Gelendzhik RWY 01/19

CougarFFW04

...and before you start other threads on similar subject ;), keep in mind the map is supposed to represent more or less how the region looked like in early to mid 2000s, so some of the airbases present on it either don't exist in RL anymore, or have been heavily redesigned since then. Gelendzhik is one of examples.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Ah, missed the ATC part. I checked and yes, you're right.

Looks like during the map overhaul for v2.5 someone decided to update ATC (and runway texture markings!) to match new layout, while the base still represents the old one. We've got an interesting Frankenstein-nonsense-of and-airbase then.

Well, you'll either have to ignore the geometric heading, or ignore the ATC and markings. Choose one that works best for your airplane :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

You're right again. However, being a relatively new guy here, you probably haven't noticed yet that within this franchise, customer's idea of what and when is supposed to be corrected is often very different to producers' idea, unfortunately...

By all means, post your observations. Will they be acknowledged, though and where will the issue land on fix-priority list, remains to be seen.

Hi,

You're right again. However, being a relatively new guy here, you probably haven't noticed yet that within this franchise, customer's idea of what and when is supposed to be corrected is often very different to producers' idea, unfortunately....

You are right, I am new and do not know at all about DCS ideas about bugs...

Let's hope they will put this on their todo list. It shouldn't be something critical to fix...

Thanks anyway :thumbup: