DCS: A-10C Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos)

MemphisBelle

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys havent noticed that you´ve added stuff to this thread. I´l gonna add them to the list asap. If any further ones are out there to be added to the collection, plz. contact me via PM. I´ll refer to the Forumthread (if available) and will introduce you as authors.

@mwd2, This Video has already been added to the List. Plz, check out before contacting me, to avoid doubles on the list. Nontheless thanks for informing me

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 3 months later...

Thanks, this is quite usefull

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or does anyone else show the DCS Wiki link as "account suspended"?

As of a few minutes ago, yes.

The link from this thread is gone as well.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=66770

Curious.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or does anyone else show the DCS Wiki link as "account suspended"?

ups, forgot to mention. Tutorial Collection link is seperated now and refers to the new wiki collection I put together. The style of the ressource has changed a lot also, hope you like it.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 2 weeks later...
It's only my idea or, in the new Eagle Wiki we miss a lot of stuff we had in DCS Wiki?

For instance, I'm not able to find anymore any speed charts table :-(

I agree, there are some stuff that aren't in Eagle Wiki..!

Following is not directed to you both guys, this is a common status.

Guys, I am somehow a little disappointed now...As mentioned several times in the respective Thread (wiki Thread), I spended several hours to provide a new face to the ED wiki and reorganized all mixed Stuff which was present before I took Hand on this. I also mentioned several times that we need to get all the stuff in the ED wiki again which was former available in the for unfortuned reasons gone DCS wiki.

It wouldn´t make any sense just to wait for new stuff to be added. As I also wrote several times so we need to work together to get all the missing stuff back.

Too bad to see that most of the people just took a short look into the wiki without providing their knowledege for the Community.

So here again, as long as we wont work together so we wont have a well stuffed wiki.

If people don´t know how to add things so contact me, or the moderators. So I or them can make sure that stuff will be added again.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

If people don´t know how to add things so contact me, or the moderators. So I or them can make sure that stuff will be added again.

Hi MemphisBelle, I've just registered as new user (Guzzo) but it seems that I'm not able to modify any page. I've tried to change the Squadron group adding a new one. But, after I save, nothing will be updated.

Do my account needs to be "upgraded" to "contributor" or something like this?

Thanks for your help

EDIT: problem fixed. It was my mistake. I did the update on the squadron's page and I hope i can do more job on this project in the next days. Thanks!

Edited by Guzzo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great work Memphis Belle, kudos all the way to the pub..:beer:

my shout next time your in Oz.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• 3 months later...

A-10C External Weapons Chart

While in the progress of doing something else. I thought this could be useful to everyone.

If you happen to see anything wrong please let me know. I will be happy to fix it.

Enjoy!

DCS A-10C External Stores.pdf

Edited by NC_Cyborg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
While in the progress of doing something else. I thought this could be useful to everyone.

If you happen to see anything wrong please let me know. I will be happy to fix it.

Enjoy!

this is a great ressource for a better understanding of weaponsystems. If you havent added it already to the Wiki, I am going to do this.

EDIT: nevermind, noticed you´ve already added that, thanks

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 11 months later...

I've made a video, how you use TACAN to land.

I've many other A-10 videos, too.

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...