Ghosts and Thunder

Cobra847

I'm being VERY optimistic here but...

Mjolnir strikes on 28.11.2016

Tune in at 20.00CET Live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ajs37

It sounds like they're hyping two separate events in the description of the video. Why would they tease a live stream a month in advance? Then again why wouldn't they...

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have also stated that the Viggen is much further along in development then the F-14 is and that it will come out first.

And they already posted videos and images of the F-14 cockpit and external model.

Not so with the Viggen. So if I were you I would not hold my breath until that time :D To next autumn.

May the THRUST be with you

And they already posted videos and images of the F-14 cockpit and external model.

Not so with the Viggen. So if I were you I would not hold my breath until that time :D To next autumn.

I bet their original plan was to not talk about the Viggen at all until releasing the teasers. (Then the steam leaks happened)

It has been confirmed many, many times by Cobra himself the Viggen is close. Much closer than the Tomcat.

That's a fairy tale. You will see :P

Confirmed info about the Viggen

It straight up says:

DCS AJS37 Viggen is planned to be release before DCS F-14A/B.

As if that wasn't enough, Cobra posted in the thread confirming much of the info in the OP.

Edit: It seems like a lot of people don't understand the fact that they don't have to release screenshots and videos for every project.

Edited by Pocket Sized

One request for Cobra/LNS: for those of us far to the west, please record the twitch live stream for later viewing.

Some of us are very enthusiastic, but noon Pacific time is not the best moment for watching a live stream. It may not be appreciated if I scrub out from a case to watch the live stream....:music_whistling:

Best,

Nick

Edited by BlackLion213

ffs...

They have already said that with the Viggen they are trying a different procedure / schedule then they have used with the Mig-21 and F-14...

as in not releasing pictures and updating the public on the progress etc over the development period...

But instead staying silent until the aircraft is almost ready for release and then do a quick surprise announcement followed by release shortly after...

You forget that Leatherneck did not officially announce the Viggen but rather it was leaked due to steam.

So their plans to make it a surprise announcement / release was disrupted but they decided to continue with the plan to not show anything until it was done.

This has been stated by Cobra and other members of the team so i dont understand why you and others keep ignoring those facts...

This Module will from everything we have heard and know come out before the F-14 as its further a long in development...

And if any of you guys still doubt that please com back after the Live stream on the 28th...

And sorry if i seem rude but im getting frustrated having to repeat this every day...

• Like 1

In a different world, where the Steam IDs were never discovered, this'd be the second thing we learned about the project.

Everyone would be even giddier with anticipation, and we wouldn't have a twentieth of the information that has been uncovered by some very industrious and passionate individuals on the forums. In that respect, I kinda favour the reality that happened over the reality that didn't. ;)

I hope see the cat in formation with the vigen :)

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

I hope see the cat in formation with the vigen :)

Not in formation, but still, Viggens and Tomcat in this video: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2902732&postcount=1

;)

[url=https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2902732&postcount=1][/url]

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm going to tune in on the 28th. hell the angry neighbors to the north having a superb plane added to DCS, that's a purchase for me.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Other intent of resurrect the dead horse? OMG :doh:

LMAO! For those that don't know, The members of Coretex have dissolved, and gone on to form different groups, which are all activley developing Quality addons for DCS as we speak. SuperBugs are bad for marketing, and won't be approved for DCS FOR another 5 years or so. Please let it rest. This is a LNS Viggen thread!

-Woog