476TTP 3-3.A10 Combat Aircraft Fundamentals - Public Release

Eddie

Question: the climb speed in the document is 200 KIAS, but I've mainly read 180 KIAS on most sources. Is there a specific reason for the discrepancy, or is it simply a matter of different standards?

What are "most sources". Without telling us what you're referencing you can't really answer your question.

200 KIAS that we have in the TTP is directly taken from real world documents, some of which aren't available to the public.

• Like 1

What are "most sources". Without telling us what you're referencing you can't really answer your question.

200 KIAS that we have in the TTP is directly taken from real world documents, some of which aren't available to the public.

Yeah sorry.

For most sources I mean reddit posts, forum posts, and general consensus. I already had the feeling your document had the correct values anyways, I was just curious to know if there was a particular reason or not.

I'll change my habits from 180 KIAS climb to 200 KIAS from now on. :thumbup:

200 KIAS minus 1 knot per 1000 feet of altitude above MSL. So at 10K ft it's 190 KIAS and so on.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

It's in the A-10A -1 that's available on the 476th website. That's the best you'll get, for now at least.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

The A-10A -1 is available and always has been. We will not be uploading the A-10C -1 as it is a protected document.

Spoiler

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I just checked the link in post 1 and it works for me.

Hi Snoopy,

just asking: in the document itself, 5.11.8 says:

"PAC is available whenever EAC is armed, Master Arm switch is in ARM or TRAIN, and the air refueling door is closed and in gun in both CCIP/CCRP."

I think it would be good to mention speed brakes should be fully closed too. Many user's (incl. myself :P) cried for help about PAC not kicking in in a dive (recieving this answer then here), and I am not sure this condition was mentioned anywhere else, incl. DCS manual itself. Sorry if I'm wrong tough...