RIP Jim "BLOOZE" Mudgett

jcbak

It was by coincidence that I just realized it's two years to the day that Blooze passed away.

"I ain't getting any younger here" is one of the things he used to say when us youngsters kept debating superficial topics. I always thought there'd be endless opportunities to fly with him again, but then there weren't. :(

I still miss you, Blooze. RIP.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Good Ones will always be Missed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

He would be amazed at the new Caucasus map and where DCS is heading. I think of him often and miss flying with him. RIP pal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Does any of you guys maybe have a mission recording where Blooze's voice could be heard?

I am trying to enhance & complete a mission, probably the last one he was working on...

I am especially interested in the "Spool 'em up." on Hawg line-up...

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Sure time flies... He touched many of us and was always looking for Hog Drivers to fly with.

Yah he is missed...enjoy this passion for flight... and all life has to offer, for none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow.

<S>

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10