Baked in cockpit reflections unrealistic

hazzer

Hello, In the spitfire reflections are baked into the glass. Please remove them and do not replace them with anything unless there is the intention of using real time reflections. It is massively distracting and tacky looking. This applies to all aircraft with this 'reflection'.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 1 month later...

After the changes to DCS cockpit lighting few months ago, Spitfire cockpit looks particularly bad. Those baked reflections on glass and gauges are very distracting.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

After the changes to DCS cockpit lighting few months ago, Spitfire cockpit looks particularly bad. Those baked reflections on glass and gauges are very distracting.

Exaclty!

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ketchup said:

Hazzer, check out Suntsag's spitfire canopy mod. Removes the baked on reflections and perspex scratches. If only this were the standard...

Hi I  tried using this mod and it seemed to make it worse with the latest version?