DCS FRENCHPACK V3.5

Ok. I don't have the supercarrier, which is an obvious problem for testing.

If you have another mod which gets the same kind of error with the FrenchPack, please send me a link to it so i can do tests on my side.

Meanwhile please find attached an entry.lua, replace the older one by this one and try please.

entry.lua

Hey dim, the only other thing that produced this error on my end was the Cuestas' Rafale mod.

I believe this is the version that caused the issue, but I've since trimmed it from my own packs so I'm not 100% sure.

I should have time to test with the new entry.lua in a couple hours, I'll let you know when I do.

Unfortunately the entry.lua did not work for me, the Supercarrier is still missing as are multiple other mods and the F-14. I dont have Combined Arms so it could be that is causing the issues. When I unload the mod everything is OK.

Well to be honest with you, I really wonder if ther is not something wrong on your own side.

I just asked several teamates on my squad who both own SC, F18 and 14 and they don't meet any problem.

So I asked Patrick Cuesta what he modified in his last exocet.lua file to fix the error for the Rafale but for me as of now the problem appears to be on your side. Question is how and why, I'm gonna investigate a bit but for me right now, FP is valid. Contact me via my discord to explain me completely your issue cause there must be something else, like a mod conflicting with it or something like this.

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

Hi!

There is no FrenchpackScript.lua or Frenchpackscript01.lua in the ZIP archive. I'm presuming it's changed ....

The only thing I can find is a file called ModpackScript.lua in the v3 ZIP

Unsure which .lua to run

Thank you!

Edited by Meyomyx

Hey :)

Thx for this impressive work ! I have a question regarding the kamikaze pick-up : is it possible to lower its explosion effect ? I noticed that even if the explosion destroy two of a four vehicle combat (so the radius isn't that huge on the ground), the explosion kill me and my poor gazelle if i'm above or near it... I'd love to appreciate the explosion without explode myself every time ^^

I would gladly modify this value myself, but i have no idea where to find it. Anybody could help me ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any particular reason why this mod might inhibit "Push To Talk" via the normally mapped button on a Warthog Throttle?

When I install this mod, I'm not able to control the radios in the A-10C2. The radio menus do not appear.

When I disable this mod (from my Root Folder via OVGME) the push to talk functions return.

Any insights appreciated. Helluva mod though... Nice Work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Any particular reason why this mod might inhibit "Push To Talk" via the normally mapped button on a Warthog Throttle?

When I install this mod, I'm not able to control the radios in the A-10C2. The radio menus do not appear.

When I disable this mod (from my Root Folder via OVGME) the push to talk functions return.

Any insights appreciated. Helluva mod though... Nice Work!

Hi, mod has to be installed in saved games folder, not root folder.

Nicolas

• 4 weeks later...

I NEED YOU

I'm aware that the FrenchPack appeared to cause compatibility issues with some people with the F-14 and Supercarrier. 

As modules are free for some days, I'd like to debug this. I would need you to try again and if the problem still is met to :

- Send me the mission. 

- Specify if it happened in solo, or in multiplayer

Thanks in advance. 

Nicolas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same here. Any news?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I just want to say great work on this pack the models look very nice and this is all quiet impressive for a 3rd party developer. It is rare to see someone put so much effort into ground units in DCS. I was just wondering if you could make a TOW ATGM stand just like the KORNET ATGM already in the mod. Another suggestion I have that I think would be very cool is a recoilless rifle mounted on the back of a pick up truck just like the heavy machine guns already in the mod.

Anyways I think this mod is very cool and keep up the great work!

• 6 months later...

Hi simmers
We encounter, on this superb French-pack4.8 mod, some sight problems on the AMX-10RCR and SEPAR as well as AMX-13 75 and 90mmm. As for VAB-mortar, mortar cannot be used.

AMX13 75mm.jpg

AMX-10RCR.jpg

Edited by goodspeed

I7-7700 4.2Ghz/32 Go RAM

HDD 1To /7200

Nvidia RTX 2070 8Go RAM

Win10 Pro 64 on SSD 256Go

DCS on SSD 500Go NVMe

Saitek X52Pro / Palonnier Saitek Pro-Flight / Trackir 5

VR Rift S