would it be possible to take over development of the Hawk?

upyr1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:55 AM, Spit40 said:

Hi,

Would you be willing to support the freeware AuthentiKit project with some CAD from the Hawk? It doesn't have to be particuarly advanced, just STL type exports. We'd like to create some replica flight controls and it would help a lot to have some 3d of the throttle/stick etc as a reference. You may have seen our work for the Spitfire MkIX which is now used by the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight in a MkIX simulator they have at Coningsby. There's a blog entry on Authentikit.org about it. The Hawk controls would be done on the same basis - free to download for the community to 3d print at home.

If you aren't able to do this (you mentioned deleting source materials) would you be willing to allow us to use something like RenderDoc to grab some STLs?

Thanks for considering this.

Phil Hulme

AuthentiKit Founder

This is long dead!

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2019 at 5:48 AM, itstheLIKWID said:

Would be brilliant to have a proper hawk module back in dcs, I really enjoyed flying it despite the flaws it had and it was my 1st full fidelity module.

If only the Virtual red arrows guys would let us purchase their mod!

I'd like that too, although maybe they should make a different slightly newer version

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

• 1 month later...