Vr stutter when on super zoom

hazzer

Hi all, I've noticed when I go into the furthest level of zoom vr feels very janky even though my fps are still similar to normal. Has anyone else had this?

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

After the last Oculus update my Quest is extremely twitchy, like the motion sensitivity has been crancked up and there is no smoothing whatsoever. Very noticeable when using zoom and giving me a headache when trying to read something on the panel. I don’t know what is causing or how to fix it. Sensors are clean.

After the last Oculus update my Quest is extremely twitchy, like the motion sensitivity has been crancked up and there is no smoothing whatsoever. Sensors are clean.

I had something similar with my Rift S after update to 17.0 or 18.0 (can't remember). Uninstalled Oculus software (which uninstalls everything you've downloaded from the store too :cry:), reboot en re-install fresh did the trick.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

I had something similar with my Rift S after update to 17.0 or 18.0 (can't remember). Uninstalled Oculus software (which uninstalls everything you've downloaded from the store too :cry:), reboot en re-install fresh did the trick.

You can also download the Oculus installer and upon launching it, choose the "Repair" option.

This does an in place install keeping everything intact.

Worth trying first before scrubbing everything.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|