Magic unlock problem

Lurz

Hello guys, does anyone have problem with the "magic unlock" button" ? I'm quite new with Mirage and still learning. Just searched around about that problem but didn't find anything. Sometimes when I have a target lock with the radar, Magic seeker ,passing near other target, locks on it and I can not slave Magic to radar locked target. Just impossible to unlock Magic and then use a Magic slave button. My only chance is to switch off magics and then go again. Тhat is strange for me, seems some bug ? Any advice ?

You didn't specify if you were using the magic unlock button

Of course, I did push the unlock button couple of times but no result. Can not transfere the lock to different target.

Edited by Lurz

Well then I'll just confirm the issue exists. Indeed sometimes it's hard to relock magic between close targets. Not sure this is a bug that needs to be adressed, to me it looks pretty natural with the current seeker logic. They might change this logic in the Mid-Life Overhaul though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hope so :ermm: It's very annoying every time switch off magics or some other "tricks" just to relock right target. And it's time consuming, but time in dogfight is very valuable :)