Are you going to fix the christen eagle?

hazzer

There are many issues which make it unplayable, are there any intentions to fix and complete this module? Just because it isn't a number one seller does not mean it is acceptable to leave the module in a broken state.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

+1

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What are the many issues? Ya it needs some love but it’s pretty close to the real thing as it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tailwheel broken, unable to takeoff. Seems being reported for over 3 months, no response or whatsoever...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4087415#post4087415

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

Tailwheel broken, unable to takeoff. Seems being reported for over 3 months, no response or whatsoever...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4087415#post4087415

This, if it takes this amount of time when caring for a relatively simple module it gives me concerns over anything else they are making.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Are you going to fix the christen eagle?

I taxied all up and down along with performing takeoffs and landings in batumi, nellis, Dubai, and Normandy and cannot get it to replicate this issue. It’s working flawlessly for me (knock on wood)

Edited by GucciJetDRVR

I taxied all up and down along with performing takeoffs and landings in batumi, nellis, Dubai, and Normandy and cannot get it to replicate this issue. It’s working flawlessly for me (knock on wood)

Add some wind to the mission and see if you are still of the same opinion.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

When it's all good to see new developments, can someone from Magnitude/Leatherneck have a look at this long-lasting simple but critical Tailwheel issue of one of your product - CE II, which causes it basically unusable under wind condition? No fix or response 3 months after being reported... This doesn't look good for your image I'm afraid...

One of the issue report, originally posted 3 months ago: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=245961

Same issue exists with the stock mission Mountain Eagle: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=253794

Another customer complaint in your main subforum: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252928

Can you at least make sure your existing product is not broken before pumping up for new adventures please?

----

Edit: The above comment was originally posted as a reply to the "Autumn 2019 Update" https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=253898. Moderator chose to move it here instead, together with the immediate three posts below.

Edited by ravenzino
Denote the movement of this post and the two below.

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

It's not a tailwheel issue. It's related to aircraft behavior when taxing in moderate and high speed wind but tailwheel itself as far as I've tested it, appeared fine.

It's currently being investigated since nobody reporting it in the above threads provided any video, trk file or logs.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

It's not a tailwheel issue. It's related to aircraft behavior when taxing in moderate and high speed wind but tailwheel itself as far as I've tested it, appeared fine.

It's currently being investigated since nobody reporting it in the above threads provided any video, trk file or logs.

It doesn't matter how you call it, the issue existed for quite a while leaving CE II in a broken state and no one response to it until now. If you can't reproduce the issue after seeing the original report, a simple can't-reproduce response would surely be appreciated and help to get it moving forward, not leaving it unattended for over 3 months. It looks like you don't even care of your own products... Like, I haven't fired up my CE II for 3 months, but have you?

Video or track or log serves only one purpose: to help reproducing the issue, not to be used as an execute if they are missing, especially when an issue is reasonably obvious. Like this one, without video/trk/log, it seems you've already figured out some of its aspects.

CE II might not be the super star under spotlight, but it surely is an interesting module and represents its producer. So please don't leave it broken for extended period of time.

PG, NTTR

Did anyone from the team say they could not reproduce this issue until now? But you also say it is now being investigated. Have you managed to reproduce it then?

• 2 weeks later...
There’s a thread in the Spitfire forum about the new sounds btd did, cool insights. It takes a while

Correct, I was asking about the tail wheel bug though.

Regarding the sounds they said in the last update that the sound was being worked on and they hired someone specifically for this. Now they have said that it will be done when someone gets to it so i wouldn't expect it anytime soon.