B-17 & B-24 Bombing Missons (WW2)

Silver_Dragon

Thanks Silver_Dragon. Particularly for the last one which I'd never seen before. Looking at it I found it interesting that the flak script I did does seem to do a pretty good job of simulating the two different predicted target point types of heavy flak - with the vecflak type being the continuously predicted and the addtgt type being the other. Actually looking at the explosions on the video even the bursts we have now are not as bad as I thought and really probably just need the reddy orange explosion core made a bit smaller. The smoke is reasonably close already.

Cheers,

Stonehouse

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a British version. This is wartime colour documentary following a Lancaster bombing raid from mission planing to the crews returning and debriefing.

Edited by Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 2 years later...