=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Very nice manouvering and flying MAD !

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Gracefully done!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Hello, i would love to try the burning skies server but i can't find it, its not in the list and i cannot find anywhere what ip i could use. Can somebody please tell me how i can join the server?

Also maybe on the website post how to connect because its a mystery to me!

Hopefully Server Owner allows me to Post his IP here...

Sometimes it will not show up on the Server List I don't know why...

31.173.58.23:10308

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Hello, i would love to try the burning skies server but i can't find it, its not in the list and i cannot find anywhere what ip i could use. Can somebody please tell me how i can join the server?

Also maybe on the website post how to connect because its a mystery to me!

Hello! Are you using Open Beta client?

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

As for videos, thanks for posting. We made featured videos section on the web-page not long ago. I'll be posting community videos there :)

Also, at last i've fininshed the core of new mission scripts. New mission will be hosted on the server in a few days. Asset pack will be required and it'll be simple at first in order to just to test things. If everything will be fine, it'll evolve rapidly.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Im missing a lot the edited labels.

I know you cant do anything about it but the black dot we have now is awful.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Im missing a lot the edited labels.

I know you cant do anything about it but the black dot we have now is awful.

Can't do much about it until the fix of labels' transparency. There is only two options currently. Leave it as is or turn off completely.

Burning Skies

ANd for me of course ON is the interim solution.

Thanks eekz for your amazing job with the server.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I thought of an idea on how to make the DCS WW2 more authentic for now that we don't have the 109G variant yet. i think that choosing the MW/Fuel tank for Empty or B-4 fuel and disabling the option for MW50, will be simulating the Gustav close enough. so the majority of the German side should be like that, simulating the G variants, and only few slots should be K4 with MW50.

This is the option in the ME:

qvEmzSg.jpg

Thx

I thought of an idea on how to make the DCS WW2 more authentic for now that we don't have the 109G variant yet. i think that choosing the MW/Fuel tank for Empty or B-4 fuel and disabling the option for MW50, will be simulating the Gustav close enough. so the majority of the German side should be like that, simulating the G variants, and only few slots should be K4 with MW50.

This is the option in the ME:

qvEmzSg.jpg

Thx

a k4 without mw50 doesnt make it a g version. the whole airframe is different to the g versions.

also, there are g versions that used mw50, thats not a k4 only thing.

a late war g version is way deadlier than a k4 without mw50.

i would still fly it, though that suggestion doesnt exactly make it more ww2 authentic.

btw, eekz, labels disabled again?

btw, eekz, labels disabled again?

Yea, as currently transparency is broken and they are 100% optically at any distance. I think it make spotting too arcade. On the other hand the current mission is small and battles are pretty intensive so it should not be a problem to spot each other. Whet transparency feature is fixed labels will be back.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Hi eekz,

Please, bring Normandy back, and together with it, save us from this airquake mission :))

Thanks and we really appreciate your effort in keeping the WWII community alive. Great job!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

I will try to explain again what i was suggesting, i mean that a bf-109K4 without MW50 will be more similar to G version relatively..i know it's not the same, but for now that we don't have the G version, it will be the closest way to simulate a more historic gameplay in the DCS WW2 servers.

We understand what you mean. It’s just incorrect.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

tried to find a Bf-109 without flare gun, found none. Left the server. I'm not interested in flying with this ridiculous thing covering part of the cockpit.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Much better without the labels, from all points of view..

Specs:

Settings: