Coming together with MiTech

Neil Gardner

Ron is talking about 3D Work, Zues and Elwood are NOT working on any other modules, CJ is helping with the FM for the BO105

We still stand by our existing modules first

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Don't want to be accused of being toxic, but I got the Harrier when it was released 10/27/2017 and waited a year to start posting my complaints.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt and plenty of time to workout these issues.

Their business is their business. I'm not telling them how to run their business. They offered up a study level sim and that's what I bought. I expect them to make steady progress with that goal in mind.

I have yet to see them make reasonable dent in that list or any complaints having to do with control interface for over a year since being posted. This is the low hanging fruit that could be cleared and pointed to as progress, but for some reason we're getting the much easier to code, addition of a VR Pilot.

I'm happy to see MiTech get partnered up with another developer. Just wish it was a developer I could get excited about them partnering with.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Great to hear, thanks for clarifying this Decoy!

Btw, you said before Christmas that you intended to go over the 'Resolved' and 'Problems and Bugs' sections for the Harrier here on the forums and move those wrongly moved reports to the correction section. Have you gone through that already?

Additionally, the HUD Velocity Vector is WRONG! @https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=222417&page=5

is still not showing up at Razbams official bug tracker, though Zeus stated that work on this bug is happening. It would really go a long way if all properly reported and acknowledged bugs would make it to the bug tracker in a timely manner. That would put many minds at peace a bit i reckon.

May i ask, adding those to the bug tracker, is that one of your responsibilites, or is that being done by one of the coders?

CJ is helping with the FM for the BO105

So the FM of the Mirage, Harrier and MiG-19 are finished and done 100%? Really?

As I can do hands free conventional landings with the Harrier once it is on speed, that seems very unbelieveable to me.

You know that Prowlers statement let again room for speculations and is something different that you are saying... Especially in the context of the discussion on Discord.

So we will see...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

@viper2097 - vielleicht mal was anderes spielen, etwas Abstand nehmen. Das ist ja echt gruselig was du in jeder Razbam Post machst.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Ron is talking about 3D Work, Zues and Elwood are NOT working on any other modules, CJ is helping with the FM for the BO105

:thumbup:

Thank you for that clarification.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

But I do agree. His posts are scary...

Scary Smart.

Exactley. And it would not be the first time that they don't stand to their word, or playing tricks with words. Thats the root of my concerns.

And they won't get better when one guy is saying one thing, and the other something different, and when every statement lets room for speculations.

So far I'm looking forward for the next patch and what content / bugfix Razbam will deliver with it.

And also I hope that they won't add one or two missing things and declare the module as "complete" while still a lot of things are missing, wrong or bugged.

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

@viper2097 - vielleicht mal was anderes spielen, etwas Abstand nehmen. Das ist ja echt gruselig was du in jeder Razbam Post machst.

Ja, und? Er hat ja auch größtenteils recht mit dem was er sagt!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

His posts are scary...

Google translated "gruselig" wrong for you; replace "scary" with "creepy" and it makes more sense.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Ja, und? Er hat ja auch größtenteils recht mit dem was er sagt!

Naja, aber wie ein Stalker in jeder Razbam Post ... ist das noetig?

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Naja, aber wie ein Stalker in jeder Razbam Post ... ist das noetig?

Jaein. Bei ED bspw. ist auch nicht alles Gold was glänzt, der Release der F-16 hat es verdeutlicht.

Nur hier kann man sich sicher sein das sie liefern (Natürlich muss man auch hier mal etwas länger warten). Und das nicht irgendwann vielleicht mal. Hinzukommt das man hier eine klare Marschrichtung vorgegeben bekommt und diese kommuniziert, man hält sich daran und liefert ab. Gilt meiner Meinung nach auf für Heatblur (und hoffentlich auch für Deka, Magnitude und AvioDev). Bei Polychop bin ich mir, was die Gazelle anbelangt, nicht so sicher, aber ich werde 'of topic'.

Aber hilft es denn, wenn man wie die ein und anderen hier ständig nur relativiert und sagt "ja aber es ist ja nicht so schlimm. Die Module tun doch, haben zwar ein paar Bugs. Aber alles wird letztendlich gut. Sie haben jetzt auch mehr Entwickler..." Tschaka!

Ja...und? Wo bleiben dann die positiven Ergebnisse?

Wenn für ein behobener Bug 2 neue auftauchen dann ist doch darauf geschissen. Und so war es doch des Öfteren in der Vergangenheit. Oder etwa nicht? Wie lange sind wir eigentlich gewillt diesen Zustand hinzunehmen?

Oberflächlich tun die Module auch. Man kann mit denen abheben und landen, Raketen verschießen, Bomben abwerfen. Mit dem Harrier kann man auch senkrecht abheben und landen. Aber möchte man dann etwas tiefer einsteigen...

Oder nicht vorhandene Funktionen: Bspw. kann es wirklich so kompliziert sein im Harrier den SEAM Modus zu integrieren?

Oder seit wann gab es den von RAZBAM mal wieder eines ihrer Videos, die sie ja häufiger bringen wollten um aktuelle Fortschritte zu zeigen? Das letzte gab es im September 2019, meine ich. Kann mich aber auch täuschen. Diese 'Charmeoffensive' ist ja schnell wieder verpufft. Stattdessen wechselt man auf dieses geschissene Facebook (mehr sage ich nicht dazu sonst wird's wieder 'of topic'). Anstatt im offiziellen DCS Forum, da wo die Hauptmasse der DCS Zocker sind.

Meine persönliche Anmerkung zu dem Thema RAZBAM: Hat sich für mich erledigt. Und bin glücklicherweise in DCS nicht auf deren Produkte angewiesen.

Ja, viper nervt. Und das ist gut so.]

Edited by kotor633

... I would LOVE to leave this part of the forum, or at least stop being so angry about them. But I can't. As long as I've paid the full price for the Mirage and the Harrier, and as long as Razbam did not finished those in a DCS worthy quality, I will not sit still and watch little to no progress on those while there is one module after the other is announced and also released. Razbam is still in debt to deliver what they have been paid for. Lets see if they stick to their promises this time.

@ viper2097: Just a little bit of advice from me - but you may as well ignore it. The two modules together cost around € 140, if you bought them for the full price. Are you ready to spoil your daily mood and your life by criticizing Razbam all the time, may it be justified or not? You should have some fun in your life and let DCS rest for a year. Would probably be a good investment in your general health. Your regular "Robin Hood" campaigns against Razbam will hardly cause them to change their business policy. In my opinion there is only one consequence for Razbam's behavior. Don't buy any other EA module until their released ones are finished. :)

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Guys, this is the english part of the forum so please stick to english language so everyone can understand what is being said. Maybe use google translate if necessary, like this russian guy does here. Otherwise you can still discuss it in german on the german subforum, but using german on the english forum is a bit rude.

Leute, das ist der englische Teil des Forums, so bleibt auch bitte beim englischen. Hier einfach auf deutsch zu posten ist arg unhöflich und macht es dem Großteil der anderen Mitleser schwer der Diskussion zu folgen (und wirft ein schlechtes Licht auf die "arroganten Deutschen"). Wenn nötig könnt ihr auch Google Translate benutzen wie es ein russische Nutzer hier tut.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

@norbot, may I ask you, are you realy satisfied with the RAZBAM Modules?

I am totally agree with kotor663, unfortunatelly written his threat in german.

Maybe some of you havent noticed that viper2097 is now banned for quite a long time.

And with thos ban of course also hus critic voice in ths forum.

I guess the most of the fans are now smileing behind there keyboards but the fact is that all this "relativateing" of thinks will not make annything better.

I have to anounce that I am quite shoked that the RAZBAM anounces the work on 3 more modules.

And I also have to announce that I am not okay with the ban ov viper 2097.

I guess that the Harrier and also the M2000 will never get out of the bug mud...

i7-8700K / 32GB RAM @3000 / 1TB M.2 SSD / Asus RTX 2080 Ti OC

VR- Gamer: Valve Index

Flight Gear: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Thrustmaster TPR / 3x Thrustmaster MFD / Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dann warte mal ab, bis der Razbam Tornado angekündigt wird...:music_whistling:

They already did:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2912977&postcount=9

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2925744&postcount=84

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Maybe some of you havent noticed that viper2097 is now banned for quite a long time.

I did and it honestly it is a relief.

I understand his grievances but his derailing of every-single-god-damn-thread was getting extremely tiresome.

The Bo-105 and MiG-23 are surely going to be popular modules so you can bet Razbam want to release them ASAP and therefore want to get the AV-8B, M-2000C and MiG-19 finished ASAP.

You don't even need to trust their word on this as breaking their promise will lead to poor sales of those modules which I am sure they are well aware of.

I did and it honestly it is a relief.

I understand his grievances but his derailing of every-single-god-damn-thread was getting extremely tiresome.

Exactly. I am sure that RAZBAM was equally frustrated to the point that they don't want to have anything to do with this forum. I hope that this normalizes to some extent now.

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

@norbot, may I ask you, are you realy satisfied with the RAZBAM Modules?

I am totally agree with kotor663, unfortunatelly written his threat in german.

And with thos ban of course also hus critic voice in ths forum.

I guess the most of the fans are now smileing behind there keyboards but the fact is that all this "relativateing" of thinks will not make annything better.

I have to anounce that I am quite shoked that the RAZBAM anounces the work on 3 more modules.

And I also have to announce that I am not okay with the ban ov viper 2097.

I guess that the Harrier and also the M2000 will never get out of the bug mud...

@ imaxx: No, I'm not satisfied with my Razbam module. In fact I haven't touched the Harrier for something like half a year. But that's not really a big thing for me, because I'm flying the A-10C and F/A-18C most of the time.On the other hand, I have no plans to get really upset about Razbam. That doesn't change anything about their business policy. I will simply no longer buy EA modules. That hurts them the most, because like everyone else, they need money. If no one buys anything from them anymore, they might think differently.

Oh, I didn't see that viper2097 has been banned. Sorry about that.

Edited by norbot

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Exactly. I am sure that RAZBAM was equally frustrated to the point that they don't want to have anything to do with this forum. I hope that this normalizes to some extent now.

Oh I'm sorry. The RAZBAM is frustrated. Only ... there are enough frustrated module owners here. Not interested either.

• ED Team

A reminder to all here, moderation is not for public discussion so please refrain or PM one of us.

Also

Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2