[Possible bug] M2000C Startup tutorial stalls at turning on radios

v81

Trying to remember how to work the Mirage and got stuck here.

Additionally i recall that some of the recent pit update included some work on the radios.

Could be possible this broke the training mission?

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR

Yep, very likely. The whole Radio Panel is new, IIRC?

So the switches and dials may no longer match the feedback required for the triggers in the ME to work?

Can't check, as not at my PC.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 1 month later...
Yea the tutorials were not yet upgraded - I’ll do that when the upgrades arw more or less finished (to avoid doing things twice, or four times as we have also training in NTTR). But I will have a look at that mission and update thw arguments so that it at least works.

Just bought the Mirage recently and am really having a hard time wrapping my head around it. :joystick: Updated training missions would be :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

It is not.

I think another Open Beta release has to come first before we get another Stable release. The thing is, the next Open Beta will include a massive update for core elements of DCS (new clouds, new lightning effects, etc. ...) and this update is set to be release at some time in February. After the Open Beta is released, we will have to wait several weeks before a Stable release.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• 3 months later...

Hi , just seen this thread . The engine start tutorial is still stuck at the radio stage , the only plus side is that I have spent so much time searching for the correct radio dial that I have sort of learned the cockpit ! Steam edition if that makes any difference.