[OUTDATED] Our roadmap

Prowler111

Gents:

Thanks for all the positive messages and constructive criticism, rest assured we read everything and take notes on suggestions and always open to ideas.

But 3rd party simulator content development is a time consuming and resource demanding en devour, so we need to set a road map to follow.

Thanks for all the wish lists (really, appreciate the confidence in us), rest assured that when time comes, we´ll do it (provided we can, due to license agreements with ED)

Our current schedule is the following (in no particular order)

AV-8B Night Attack Harrier II

Mig-19 (final versions to be announced)

A-29 Super Tucano

Mirage III

These are what we are currently working on, with dedicated teams with no conflicts between each project, you can follow their progress thru here or our Facebook page.

Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module.

Deadlines have been set, no, they can not be announced, but you´ll have at least 1 new module this year (my personal goal is 2 a year, let´s see if it can happen)

Once again, thanks for the confidence, rest assured 2017 is going to be a very busy year for us.

Best regards

Ron

• Like 1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

Thanks for sharing your plan, we wish you all the best for the future and look forward to flying your work. ( especially the AV-8B Night Attack Harrier II :) gives me chills just thinking about it )

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks a lot for giving this glimpse on your future aircrafts ... I personally look forward to the Super Tucano :D

63.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team
Good to see a little road map.

Probably worth having this thread stickied :)

done :thumbup:

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Awesome! I wish you all the best and I'll be buying all of them as soon as they're ready!

My rig - I5 6600k @ 4.5 - Corsair H100i GTX - Maximus Hero viii - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition DDR4 3200mhz - Gigabyte 1080ti (Overclocked) - TM Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Rudder pedals - Oculus Rift CV1

Nice!

Fingers crossed for either the Super Tucano or the Harrier this year! Getting both of them out the door is welcomed too of course lol these modules are the most interesting to me other than the F14 & F18!

RAZBAM you have my continued support & $$$; between your outstanding PR skills and your fantastic M2KC module that you constantly keep updating! I am impatiently waiting for the next modules which I really hope its the Super Tucano 》Harrier 》.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your plan, we wish you all the best for the future and look forward to flying your work. ( especially the AV-8B Night Attack Harrier II :) gives me chills just thinking about it )

Agreed great devs and solid modules. Can't wait for the Harrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

One thing I really like about Razbam is nice PR. You guys handle criticism and negative comments like a bos. I'm happy you continue to post your development progress and roadmap like this. We wish you all the best and good luck.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

As a very happy customer of the Mirage 2000C, I am very excited about your upcoming projects, especially the jets. :)

To echo what others have said, the customer service and openness of your group is outstanding and helps to contribute to my excellent overall experience.

Thanks again for the excellent work and for choosing interesting and diverse products! :thumbup:

-Nick

Love the Progress on the Harrier, and Super Tucan is a great alteration. I am however sad to not see an A-7 or T-6 on this list. Is there any hope for the future on these airframes that you guys put so much work into already, or will they be shelved forever and parked in the boneyard with the T-2C? Maybe, they could be marketed as a group pack of less capable models like FLAMING CLIFFS were? A "Naval Legends" pack maybe?

-Woog

Love the Progress on the Harrier, and Super Tucan is a great alteration. I am however sad to not see an A-7 or T-6 on this list. Is there any hope for the future on these airframes that you guys put so much work into already, or will they be shelved forever and parked in the boneyard with the T-2C? Maybe, they could be marketed as a group pack of less capable models like FLAMING CLIFFS were? A "Naval Legends" pack maybe?

-Woog

A-7 is going to happen, when i posted pics of what we have in the sim i was clear about it, thing is, we have to get our stuff right, and this is what I´m working right now, as a 3d developer. The A-7 is also my work, so it will have to wait until i have time to devote to it accordingly.

About the T-2C..it´s pretty much shelved, even as we have lots of work in it, but not a priority of any kind for the time being, It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?

It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?

I'd rather see some A-7 than an A-29, how about that ;)

In all seriousness though, I wonder how are you guys going to simulate all the modern avionics and glass cockpit stuff of this aircraft, there's more stuff going there than in a 4th gen fighter jet. Seems an awfully lot of work is needed for such small aircraft.

Anyway, I'm excited about the other three aircraft on the roadmap :pilotfly:

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Thanks for the insight, I really really appreciate it :thumbup:

I will use this oportunity to thank you guys at RAZBAM in general for your kind and open engagement with the community which probably isn't easy all the time. I wish other DCS developer would be so open, but I can understand their reasons why they choose not to.

So again, I really appreciate RAZBAMs openness, keep it up and all the best wishes! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg