Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

Teeter

Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

• Yes, I would (please reply to this thread to explain why)
    • No, I wouldn't (please reply to this thread to explain why)

No! Please for the love of all things good in this world no more new projects. Please finish your current EA products and correct the numerous bugs before even thinking about anymore projects. You already have made announcements for Mig-23 and F-15E that are extremely complex systems which will probably take years to develop to even a somewhat complete level. If your team at Razbam loves building models build targets and I will gladly by a $80 module if it is full of missing tanks, ships, vehicles, static buildings. The Persian Gulf map needs the most help with target objects, Iranian ones especially.

No! Please for the love of all things good in this world no more new projects...

You do realize this is a probe for interest from over 3.5 years ago, posted by a programmer that is no longer with RAZBAM, right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

• 4 weeks later...

nahhhhh -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.