Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

Teeter

Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Feelers - RAZBAM DCS: IA 58 Pucará

• Yes, I would (please reply to this thread to explain why)
    • No, I wouldn't (please reply to this thread to explain why)

If there had not been a Tucano in the pipeline sure.

But with the Tucano im less interested in having the Pucara aswell.

If you want to have something you can put Argentine Emblems on why not a Mirage III or Mirage 5?

(Or a Super Étendard if you want a Carrier capable aircraft)

I voted yes because of my origin and would like to see that plane in DCS; anything that brings a simulation of the Malvinas War closer, makes me happy and interested.

(I go O.T now)

But if the Pucará is done, in order to have a realistic scenario we'd need:

1* Someone to mod the M2000 to a Mirage III (At least the visuals)

2* Someone to mod the WIP A-4E to a A-4B,C or Q (Make it humpless)

3* Someone to mod the WIP Harrier to a Sea Harrier or GR3 (At least the visuals)

And finally and more important MALVINAS MAP!. Stop making planes, DCS needs maps severely!

If i had to choose a plane, i'd say the C-130 Hercules. It would be the first of its kind, it was massively used in many wars, conflicts, and even civil operations. And it has a huge variety of roles, like tanker, transport, gunship, etc, etc.

Sorry for the OT, i got carried away :pilotfly:

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Voted yes to this. It is a unique aircraft and used in areas of the world where a new DCS map would be most interesting. In short, it is something different than what you would normally see.

:thumbup:

ECV56 Cóndor

1+ for the Super Étendard

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Voted yes. I like the idea of COIN aircraft in DCS. While they don't fit in extremely well with a lot of existing missions, I think the environment would benefit from more aircraft of this type with these sorts of capabilities.

Vote no, at least not right now.

At the moment it is a redundant aircraft since we already have too much light attack planes, but it would be interesting to see a scenario in the falklands. In this case though, i don't think the pucará should be the first plane to be made.

What about the AT-80? :D :D

d925ebbac545c96e069a7da7887e9d5d.jpg

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I LIKE THIS AIRCRAFT BECAUSE ITS:

a) PROP

b) MULTISEAT.

i think this plane would be awesome for the Virtual Reality flight experience.

im sure a slew of aircraft will come down the pipe line in terms of multi-seat aircraft, but if you guys can get this out, its a win to the first dev who gets the first multi-seat weapons platform out.

this plane also compliments the Tucano..

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Yes, Unusual and interesting. :thumbup:

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

We are testing waters guys

So far our lineup has not changed, but there is a new 3d dev that is actually from Argentina and got access to some argentinian planes.

I deemed the Pampa as a no go since i believe there is no place for yet another trainer, and looked at the Pucara since i think it´s interesting, combat proven (Sri-Lanka used them in anger as well) but i rather hear what the community has to say about it.

Just to get things straight, our current schedule is : M2000C module completion, AV-8B Night Attack and AT-27 Tucano.

But keep in mind, we´ll be adding something else, since we got more working hands aboard.

Best regards

Prowler

As for Mirage III or A-4´s, not in the near future

Edited by Prowler111
  • Like 1

No, has zero function in the context of the game as it stands. Light weapons just aren't useful in the game and there's plenty other trainers etc that do practically the same.

If you insist on spending money on something do like a su17, mig27 or su24m.

Edited by iLOVEwindmills

If you build it they will come Prowler. I voted yes because it is an unusual type that has seen service in war. It's a true COIN bird and is in use in a number of different countries. If anyone were to do a Falklands war map it would be one of the required fixed wing types along with the Mirage III, A-4, SHAR and Harrier GR3. I would personally rather see an OV-10 Bronco more but I would fly the Pucara until the Bronco gets here.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Voted No. It's like, I'm always all for having more aircraft in DCS because 1) that increase our choices and 2) it's really nice to have all of these less-widely known aircraft simulated so well and with such high fidelity.

HOWEVER, I don't really think that making this one would be worth it at all, as we already have a bunch of aircraft that can fill this role really well. IMO the payoff just wouldn't make sense considreing how much development time would have to go into it.

I want something that will work in FC3 Online environment, Mplayer is a selling point for lots people and we really do not want other usless aircraft that has no assets or world or other objects to interact with.

Make a Mig27 or a Su22M or a Su24m for example as reds lack a fast attacker "vs the f-18c and JSA37"

Anything that first the 80s~90s time frame, is far more preferable, I bought the hawk and was the only thing I regretted buying as it has no place on line.

I would even pay for an expansion for the m2000 if it gets to -5 or -9.