F-15E?

JazonXD

This stroke one of my nerves:

I don't know what to think about it. It seems in total contradiction with the commitment to finish the Mirage and Harrier first. But is it vague enough to think that "hard work" on the new modules is not a waste of time for the former ones ?

Anyway ED loves that "hard work" expression, with the risk for me to fear they think I'm an imbecile…

I hope the finish the first and start with the late.

FIFO Rules. This will respect the customers that buy a EA module years a go.

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

• 1 month later...

So is the F 15 still a thing for DCS or not?

Edit:

Just read in the news for 2020 that they are working on it. Any word when they are planning to release?

Edited by Viking 1-1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

So is the F 15 still a thing for DCS or not?

Edit:

Just read in the news for 2020 that they are working on it. Any word when they are planning to release?

After they actually finish their cureent modules.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Seven years to get this far. I think it will be another 7 years to be completed. Take about 3 or 4 off that for early access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Seven years to get this far. I think it will be another 7 years to be completed. Take about 3 or 4 off that for early access.

Where did you get 7 years from?

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

@=Decoy=

Can we expect some news in the near future about your plans since there are a lot of rumours running around?

Or is it too soon yet to say anything?

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

F-15E?

I was curious and I searched up "DCS F-15E" on Google and I was surprised to find that there were many pictures and threads about F-15E model by Razbam. I was really excited, then I looked at the date the posts were made and realized they were like 2 years old and then I got sad... so what happened to the F-15E module? I WOULD KILL FOR A MODULE AND PRE ORDER THE SHIT OUT OF IT :pilotfly:

F-15_a_zps02680e6b.jpg

@Decoy Here.

This post is dated 2015. He says he found posts about it dated further back to two years.

By that logic and what has been happening with other modules and this one, we were at the halfway point. The rest was already explained for early access. Please explain how this is not correct.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

@=Decoy=

Can we expect some news in the near future about your plans since there are a lot of rumours running around?

Or is it too soon yet to say anything?

IDK what rumors you are talking about. Read the last few pages of the thread.

Fakts:

1. Razbam committed to finishing existing modules before releasing new ones (supposedly all done this year)

2. F15E was "announced" in the yearly DCS newsletter along with the mig23

3. Various 3d modeling is progressing on both the F15 and mig23

4. The F15E won't have any backseater AI

My guess, Razbam is short on actual coders as we can see from the slow progress in systems modeling on the harrier an M2K redux. Their 3d guys are busy with the new models/cockpits. At a guess the coders are also working on these modules to some degree (contrary to what point 1 might imply). At best we might see one of these released at the end of the year after victory is declared on the existing modules, done or not.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 3 weeks later...

Just FYI, unless the model is a pretty big throwback (pre 2000), the AHRS and VTR panels located behind the engine control panel do not exist. Being as though the NVG lighting is there (2001ish), it’s a bit of a mix/match on dating at the moment.

I get the whole weathered/aged vibe to show it's being used, but this is a bit excessive IMO. I've never seen an active service aircraft this beat up from regular use unless it's down for heavy maintenance. Panels/parts are replaced/repaired fairly regularly once they get past a certain point of degradation and metal surfaces are at the very least covered in primer to prevent corrosion/rust.

System: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo / Ryzen 5900X / 128gb Trident Z 3600mHz / ASUS TUF X570 / Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO / Asus Tuf RTX 3080ti / Asus Rog 1000w PSU / TM Warthog + TM Pedals

Modules/Terrains: All but the Mig-19, MB-339, P-47, I-16, CE II, and Yak-52

IRL: USAF F-16C AGR Crew Chief / Private Pilot

I get the whole weathered/aged vibe to show it's being used, but this is a bit excessive IMO. I've never seen an active service aircraft this beat up from regular use unless it's down for heavy maintenance. Panels/parts are replaced/repaired fairly regularly once they get past a certain point of degradation and metal surfaces are at the very least covered in primer to prevent corrosion/rust.

No, actually, that's a pretty fair representation. To take it a step further, chip a lot of the paint off the knobs, and add some paint nicks in the back plates that emit some extra unwanted white light and then add a lot of desert sand in all the crevices that never seems to completely disappear no matter how long you have been out of the sand box. Structural parts rarely get replaced as there are quite frankly, no replacement parts just sitting around to replace them. Paint touch-ups don't happen that often either. Console plates are hard to come by too, and are an incredibly low priority to replace unless they start hindering pilot usability, and that is most frequently under nods and has to do with the excess white light emitted from the back lit panel notes above.

cound be worse we could make the panels in the Eagle look like this one:megalol:

attachment.php?attachmentid=233115&d=1587314659

Over weathered cockpit with so much hassles to see switches labels ruined it for me in Heatblur Tomcat especially vr

So not a fan except ability to read labels is not compromised.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Over weathered cockpit with so much hassles to see switches labels ruined it for me in Heatblur Tomcat especially vr

So not a fan except ability to read labels is not compromised.

Right, and he's saying we COULD have made it that bad, but we didn't.

I loved the post above talking about sand in the crevices years after. Makes me think of trying to clean dog hair from the car. Basically, the poor soldiers farting and puking and kicking around in these buckets make a mess that's never entirely eradicated. A certain amount of wear and tear is more realistic than factory new. As long as the wear and tear isn't detracting from seeing the names on the switches it is still more realistic and it's more immersive.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *