VR Goggles seetrough

Hi, Guys!

I have a Question - wich i couldn´t find in the "Search Area":

Can i use a "seetrough" Function for my Oculus Rift S ?

It would be nice, to see on my PC (!) keyboard, to choose some options , which i haven´t reassigned to the Controller/Stick . For example - the F-Keys - i use them to switch sights, but there are even more choices on the keyboard.

Do i really have to move off the Rift-s to take a look at my keyboard ?

Best regards, and keep on fightin´

Michael

its totally possible to use the see through.

With all the benefits and downsides, because you dont see the Game anymore until you switch back. So i wouldnt really recommened it though.

I used it in the beginning to grab my drink while having the glasses on but in the meantime i just dont use it anymore since i just remember where i have my things or lift the Rift and take a look.

For example, using the keyboard with seethrough doesnt work for me since i couldnt read the keyboard....

There are just a few keys i need so i dont need it much, for example the F Keys, i just feel where F1 is and then simply count.

Mostly i use the mouse to click the switches which was surprisingly easier compared to TrackIR.

The Buttons i need more often i have bound to my Warthog switches.

Open the Oculus settings and navigate to the "Beta" options; you will see an option to enable "passthrough."

With that enabled, double tap on the Oculus button and it should switch to the camera until you press another button on the touch controller.

Unfortunately as D mentioned it's a little clunky to get in and out and you won't be able to ready any screens or keys with the camera. Pretty much just good for not stepping on the cat haha...